Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD!! New in Box HED Jet 6+
Quote | Reply
SOLD!!!!

Have a BRAND NEW set of HED Jet 6+ wheels available for sale. Still in the original box with skewers, rim tape and valve extensions. Literally have not been touched. These have the newer black decals and black spokes but are not the "black" brake rim version. 10/11 speed Shimano/SRAM hub. Willing to split up if you find a buyer for the other wheel. I'll cover shipping in the 48 states.

SOLD!!!!

Last edited by: Jayhox: Feb 14, 17 7:16
Quote Reply
Re: New in Box HED Jet 6+ Front Wheel or Front/Rear Combo (Feeler for sale) [Jayhox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Had a couple of inquiries on price: I might be willing to take a little off the price, but they are priced pretty darn well for new in the box HEDs. I would need Paypal gift to do that, or add the 3% fee.

Quote | Reply
Original asking price dropped. Heck of a deal.

Quote | Reply
Asking price dropped in original post! Someone snatch these up!

Quote | Reply
Someone asked why they should consider these wheels instead of full carbon clinchers. My reponse:

Cost/benefit. I had ENVE 6.7s for a couple of years and loved them but wanted more versatility for different wind conditions. I sold them and with the money bought a HED 6/9 set with another HED 9 for the front for races. Simply not worth the money compared to HED and the added bonus of an aluminum breaking surface was the kicker for me. I had a few hairy braking episodes in the rain with the full carbon rims. Absolutely none with the HEDs. I've also owned a couple of ZIPP wheelsets and sold them within weeks because they had a ton of lateral play. The HEDs are rock solid and bombproof. The weight difference is negligible for triathlon.

I bought these new Jet 6s for my road bike and came across a similar set of used HEDs from a local friend and decided to save a few bucks because I don't ride the roadie very much. So these are for sale for a great price new and in the original box.

Quote | Reply
Still available

Quote | Reply
Still available! Can ship them out tomorrow!

Quote | Reply
Hi do you still have the set? I'm looking to fit my bike 11speed. Let me know
Quote Reply
Re: Price drop!!! New in Box HED Jet 6+ Front Wheel or Front/Rear Combo [ivtrt2001] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ivtrt2001 wrote:
Hi do you still have the set? I'm looking to fit my bike 11speed. Let me know

I still have them available. Send me a personal message to discuss.

Quote | Reply
I have an offer for the front wheel, but want to sell the entire wheelset. Anyone want just the rear wheel, or the entire wheelset? This is a GREAT price.

Quote | Reply
Ok, I'll take them both. PM me with paypal.
Quote Reply
Re: Price drop!!! New in Box HED Jet 6+ Front Wheel or Front/Rear Combo [Sean H] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SOLD!!!!

Last edited by: Jayhox: Feb 14, 17 7:16
Quote Reply