Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trump policy only thread [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Trump Executive Orders [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just think, in 30 days we will have the definitive plan to wipe ISIS from the planet. Yeah!
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Executive Orders [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
Just think, in 30 days we will have the definitive plan to wipe ISIS from the planet. Yeah!

Early on in his campaign he claimed to already have the plan. Then he changed it to asking the generals.

“IF I run, and IF I win, I don’t want the enemy to know what I’m doing. Unfortunately, I’ll probably have to tell at some point, but there is a method of defeating them quickly and effectively and having total victory.”
Quote Reply
Re: Trump Executive Orders [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
“IF I run, and IF I win, I don’t want the enemy to know what I’m doing. Unfortunately, I’ll probably have to tell at some point, but there is a method of defeating them quickly and effectively and having total victory.”

Quote Reply
Re: Trump policy only thread [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Given the outcry against Obama, I would have thought there would be some comment from the Republicans but not surprisingly, not a peep.

You've gotten some peeps....peeps that say they think he's doing a great job by issuing all of the EOs.

If there's one thing you can count on the GOP base, its that they will be consistently hypocritical.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Trump policy only thread [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Quote:
Given the outcry against Obama, I would have thought there would be some comment from the Republicans but not surprisingly, not a peep.

You've gotten some peeps....peeps that say they think he's doing a great job by issuing all of the EOs.

If there's one thing you can count on the GOP base, its that they will be consistently hypocritical.

I guess I'm not part of the GOP base. Like I said in another thread (or maybe this one), I'm not a fan of EOs being used this way.

What I also said (over and over over the course of years here) is that when Obama was doing them and liberals were cheering, that you better be careful being happy with this power grab because some day someone you don't like will be wielding that power.

Well, here we are...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply

Prev Next