Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

How to build strength/speed on hills using CT?
Quote | Reply
Hi all,
I do great TTing but suck on hills. How can I best use the Computrainer for hill training? I have done my FTP and use watts, hr on trainer. I am also a lighter rider (which you would think would make me faster uphill but it does not=weiny weight) and small rider. I have been training for tri's for many years and hills are my nemesis. Due to work issues I cannot ride outdoors during the week. Only weekends most of the year.
Thanks!

KK
Quote Reply
Re: How to build strength/speed on hills using CT? [Kat_Kong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you working for workouts? You do know that the CT has a great slope mode, right?
Quote Reply
Re: How to build strength/speed on hills using CT? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi Green,
I did not know that. HOw do you suggest using this?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
When using Trainer Road I just hit F2... but, frankly, I forget how to activate it when just using the CT standalone. I'm sure it can be found in the manual somewhere.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello Kat_Kong, due to work issues and less time I was also not able to ride outdoors than on my friend's recommendation, I started using BestTrainer for bicycle training to improve my cycling performance and fitness. For hill training many course videos are available online one can make use of them or one can refer the user manual for detail information.
Quote Reply