Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Coplate - Rocking trainer plate
Quote | Reply
Anyone use one of these? I think the idea is fantastic, but would like some reviews first before pulling the trigger. I've seen a number of DIY options too, but this one just looks the best. If you have any DIY options, let's see with some pics. Thanks!

http://zwiftblog.com/...e-now-available-usa/
Quote Reply
Re: Coplate - Rocking trainer plate [drluke12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Because I'm one of the resident equipment nerds I'll probably buy one but if it's anything like the KK Rock 'n Roll trainer it will have one fatal flaw: floors that aren't level (I read through the instruction manual and there's no obvious way to level the device other than changing the pressure in the shocks which would have its own downsides). The KK Rock 'n Roll is great for the first five minutes until you realize because your floor isn't perfectly level the bike constantly leans/bounces to one side which gets old quick.
Quote Reply
Re: Coplate - Rocking trainer plate [drluke12] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I personally think it looks dumb. I already think the Neo moves around a lot. If it were such a great thing, why doesn't every trainer manufacturer offer this feature? The other thing I have heard is that the rock n roll moves the opposite way that the bike would riding on a real road. I don't know if that's true or not.
Quote Reply
Re: Coplate - Rocking trainer plate [Silvercivic27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can tell you that's not true. The biggest problem with the rock 'n roll is that if your floor isn't perfectly level it leans to the side and that it also bobs vertically (up and down not just side to side).
Quote Reply