Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

What would Hillary have said in her inaugural speech?
Quote | Reply
All this talk about Trump's speech. I wonder what Hillary would have said in her speech. Any thoughts?

Would the media have been gushing over her?
Quote Reply
Re: What would Hillary have said in her inaugural speech? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Women's rights, proud day for women, glass ceiling, blah blah blah."

Media would have treated it as a long awaited coronation.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: What would Hillary have said in her inaugural speech? [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Suck it Bernie and your unwashed supporters. I do not care about the poor, minorities or women. I care about power and money, as such for wall street banks and domestic elites please make your checks payable to the Bill Clinton Fund, feel free to leave off the Fund part or just make it out to cash. For international customers please make checks payable to the Clinton Global Initiative. Please note we only accept US Dollars. For those of you that have prepaid for access, the appointment list will posted shortly. Also please remember that for continued access there is a continuing requirement to "donate." Peace out suckas
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She would have talked about glass ceilings, how anything is possible and how together, the people can do anything. It would have been far more optimistic than Trump's speech.

The media would be focussed on the fact that she is the first female President and how that is 2 Presidents in a row that have broken the tradition of a white male.

It would have been business as usual and I doubt if there would be much talk about crowd size or any tweets from the Whitehouse.

In other words, boring. :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
She might have opened with; "i can not believe it. Fools!!!!!!!! Thought it was more of the same or cleaning the cesspit - jokes on you........"

Maybe not......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Instead of the carnage of America she would have said we were on the right track so let's keep doing what we are doing for the most part and fix the things still out there.

You know, crime down, stock market up, unemployment down, % with health insurance up, housing prices rising again, deficits heading down, ...

We talk about a divided country, the biggest divide seems to be between true Patriots who think we need to burn the country down and infidels who think the US is doing a pretty good job.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
    The good news is we'll never know! :)
Quote Reply