Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Why yes Patriots' fans are still cheaters
Quote | Reply
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/...steelers-fire-alarm/

Bush League, although impressed Bill Belichick was out after curfew. Surprisingly the CCTV tapes disappeared and the sprinkler system was under-pressurized.
Quote Reply
Re: Why yes Patriots' fans are still cheaters [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/01/22/boston-hotel-steelers-fire-alarm/

Bush League, although impressed Bill Belichick was out after curfew. Surprisingly the CCTV tapes disappeared and the sprinkler system was under-pressurized.

Weird, didn't seem to be a problem two years ago. Seems like it was considered a funny prank:
http://ftw.usatoday.com/...-middle-of-the-night
Quote Reply
Re: Why yes Patriots' fans are still cheaters [jkstevens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkstevens wrote:
windywave wrote:
http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2017/01/22/boston-hotel-steelers-fire-alarm/

Weird, didn't seem to be a problem two years ago. Seems like it was considered a funny prank:
http://ftw.usatoday.com/...-middle-of-the-night

Then most Patriot fans were betting on the Patriots to not cover, obviously. Also I am not surprised that the first response is but but but look at someone else cheating
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DON'T................FEED...............THE.............TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I do find interesting, is, this type of juvenile bullshit stunt goes on all the time, but, this particular instance turns into national news...it takes a higher level dumb ass to pull a false alarm in this day and age...fackin' moron...

"one eye doubles my eyesight, so things don't look half bad" John Hiatt
Quote Reply
Re: Why yes Patriots' fans are still cheaters [moneydog59] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I completely agree. I do enjoy the vitriol and hypocrisy that occurs just because it's the Pats, but this really is pretty stupid as far as story lines go.

I could never understand why anyone would pull a fire alarm when I was young, so now it just seems completely moronic.

That said, though, even when it happened a couple of years ago, I thought it a bit humorous, albeit very stupid.

Quite frankly, I just can't wait for both games today; thinking they're both gonna be fun, close contests!

- Jeff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This kind of stuff sucks. I'd rather both teams be at their best when they play each other.
Quote Reply
Re: Why yes Patriots' fans are still cheaters [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
This kind of stuff sucks. I'd rather both teams be at their best when they play each other.

Well the stomach bug is going to hurt the Steelers and Packers. Atlanta Patriots Super Bowl is like picking between Hillary and Trump; Only the diehards are happy and most of America is sad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Well the stomach bug is going to hurt the Steelers.
Pretty coincidental, don't you think! Belichick had something to do with this stomach bug too.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Why yes Patriots' fans are still cheaters [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
windywave wrote:

Pretty coincidental, don't you think! Belichick had something to do with this stomach bug too.

Definitely. Fear lowers the body's immunity.
Quote Reply
Re: Why yes Patriots' fans are still cheaters [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Perseus wrote:
Agreed, between this dumbass stunt and the bug going around the Steelers locker room I feel bad for them. I'm sure they won't make any excuses and play their balls off but it's shitty going into a big game with stuff like that impacting them. Pats have been in the same boat in the past, both with the flu going around and with hotel stunts, shit happens. I remember in 2006 the AFCCG against Indy the Pats had an awful bug going around, their second half performance was horrible, they got manhandled and Indy made up a 2-TD deficit to go to the SB, I've always wondered how different the game might have been had that bug not been going around. Such is life.
Quote Reply
Re: Why yes Patriots' fans are still cheaters [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
windywave wrote:

I'm glad I'm not the only one voicing this concern
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have two rounds at the High West Distillery in Park City next week, plus a snow angel wearing only swim trunks on the line. My Pittsburg friend didn't even want the points.
Quote Reply
Re: Why yes Patriots' fans are still cheaters [tri_yoda] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tri_yoda wrote:
I have two rounds at the High West Distillery in Park City next week, plus a snow angel wearing only swim trunks on the line. My Pittsburg friend didn't even want the points.

Your Yinser friend is an idiot.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tri_yoda wrote:

Your boy is going to be cold next week
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
tri_yoda wrote:

you mean my boys boys are going to be cold next week;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tri_yoda wrote:
windywave wrote:
tri_yoda wrote:

you mean my boys boys are going to be cold next week;)

oh snap
Quote Reply