Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Canadian's Denied Entry in to the US - The Wall is Already Working!
Quote | Reply
https://www.theguardian.com/...ters-denied-entry-us

Good, we should mind our own fricking business!
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian's Denied Entry in to the US - The Wall is Already Working! [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
https://www.theguardian.com/...ters-denied-entry-us

Good, we should mind our own fricking business!

Glad to see border agents trying to stop international interference in US politics. I'd expect the minority whip to give a long speech in the house about these heroics as an example for the new Trump administration to follow.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian's Denied Entry in to the US - The Wall is Already Working! [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the War on Women?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seems a little excessive, but "their house, their rules".
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian's Denied Entry in to the US - The Wall is Already Working! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
What is the War on Women?

Apparently, it's this... and bluntly I strongly dislike Rebel Media. Just the same What The Fuck???

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
As much as I think Trump is maybe the worst possible option to be in the Whitehouse, his election is really showing the true color of a lot of liberals.

If women came out in force and voted for Clinton, she would have won easily. I think a lot of women didn't vote for one reason or another. Many probably thought she would win and many just didn't bother and now they get angry. If these demonstrations were held after Trump said some of the things he did last summer, it would almost certainly have changed the results.

Now, to avoid the appearance of being anti-democratic or as sore losers, they pretend the demonstrations are about women's rights but that's a cover. The rallies are about Trump and the women who hate him are now speaking out, a few months too late.
Quote Reply
Re: Canadian's Denied Entry in to the US - The Wall is Already Working! [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:
As much as I think Trump is maybe the worst possible option to be in the Whitehouse, his election is really showing the true color of a lot of liberals.

If women came out in force and voted for Clinton, she would have won easily. I think a lot of women didn't vote for one reason or another. Many probably thought she would win and many just didn't bother and now they get angry. If these demonstrations were held after Trump said some of the things he did last summer, it would almost certainly have changed the results.

Now, to avoid the appearance of being anti-democratic or as sore losers, they pretend the demonstrations are about women's rights but that's a cover. The rallies are about Trump and the women who hate him are now speaking out, a few months too late.

And a lot didn't vote for her because she was a horrible anti-woman candidate.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

I'm willing to bet that many women didn't want to see Bill "the rapist" Clinton in the White House again either.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To be fair, Clinton won the women's vote by 14 points and won the popular vote. So women did show up on election day. But you are right in that as far as Trump is concerned, this is too little too late.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Canadian's what? Their shitty marijuana? Pet? Poutine? Comedians? There are lots of things that are Canadian that should never be allowed here.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

The polling/media may in part have also contributed to this. Looking back, they miss-read the situation - making it sound like Clinton was sailing to the win. Thus, at that time, no need to organize a big protest - our candidate was going to win!

Of course, now that Trump did win and seems to be carrying forward a certain agenda - there is upset and outrage. Doesn't help that Trump continues to this very day to gloat, boast and brag about his win (When will he stop doing this? Will he ever stop doing this?)

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They were stupid enough to say that they were entering to go to a protest. If I was the border guard I would have rejected their entry as well. The 2 hour search of their car was probably a little excessive.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply