Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Nancy Sinatra calls out CNN. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Nancy Sinatra calls out CNN. [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahhhh, should we send you an adult coloring book of Cuba? Maybe a poster of Fidel?

cerveloguy wrote:
TheForge wrote:
Man, this place is going to get nasty over the next four years.

Thanks Trump.
Quote Reply
Re: Nancy Sinatra calls out CNN. [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jwbeuk wrote:
Ahhhh, should we send you an adult coloring book of Cuba? Maybe a poster of Fidel?

cerveloguy wrote:
TheForge wrote:

Thanks Trump.

No need for that. Wife and I are leaving for a scuba holiday in Cuba tomorrow. Will be gone for a week. I can pick up my own coloring book down there. And I've already got a poster of Fidel on the wall in my bedroom.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
And I've already got a poster of Fidel on the wall in my bedroom.

What are you, 12?
Quote Reply
Re: Nancy Sinatra calls out CNN. [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope. 65.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
jwbeuk wrote:

cerveloguy wrote:
TheForge wrote:

Thanks Trump.

No need for that. Wife and I are leaving for a scuba holiday in Cuba tomorrow. Will be gone for a week. I can pick up my own coloring book down there. And I've already got a poster of Fidel on the wall in my bedroom.

I bet you just missed El Chapo by a couple of days in Cuba. Cuz Trump got him, in case you haven't heard.
Quote Reply
Re: Nancy Sinatra calls out CNN. [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
jwbeuk wrote:

cerveloguy wrote:
TheForge wrote:

Thanks Trump.

I bet you just missed El Chapo by a couple of days in Cuba. Cuz Trump got him, in case you haven't heard.

Did Trump get El Chapo? I didn't know that. But last year I was in Cuba at the same time Obama was there but unfortunately missed the Rolling Stones concert by just a few days.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
jwbeuk wrote:

cerveloguy wrote:
TheForge wrote:

Thanks Trump.

Did Trump get El Chapo? I didn't know that. But last year I was in Cuba at the same time Obama was there but unfortunately missed the Rolling Stones concert by just a few days.

Who's Obama?

Enjoy your trip
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
jwbeuk wrote:

cerveloguy wrote:
TheForge wrote:

Thanks Trump.

Who's Obama?

Enjoy your trip

I hear he's some American guy that's been to Cuba.:-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:

Trump got El Guapo? Awesome!!

Quote Reply

Prev Next