Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What Do You Want To See Tested: MORF vs 3T Revo or MORF vs Alpha X? [Grill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grill wrote:
as for the Enves, well, I'd have to see it to believe any of their marketing.

About what you'd expect - a smidge faster than Brezza for bike only
Better than Aduro with rider on though... (for our test rider, all the usual caveats etc)
Quote Reply
Re: What Do You Want To See Tested: MORF vs 3T Revo or MORF vs Alpha X? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or the ENVE Aero TT with 3T Integra stem
Quote Reply
Re: What Do You Want To See Tested: MORF vs 3T Revo or MORF vs Alpha X? [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclenutnz wrote:
Grill wrote:
as for the Enves, well, I'd have to see it to believe any of their marketing.

About what you'd expect - a smidge faster than Brezza for bike only
Better than Aduro with rider on though... (for our test rider, all the usual caveats etc)

Interesting, thanks. Which Aduro config was it tested against?
Quote Reply
Re: What Do You Want To See Tested: MORF vs 3T Revo or MORF vs Alpha X? [Grill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Grill wrote:

You think I have high-Vs around??
Quote Reply
Re: What Do You Want To See Tested: MORF vs 3T Revo or MORF vs Alpha X? [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclenutnz wrote:
Grill wrote:

You think I have high-Vs around??

Heh, you never know. I have a theory that the P5 is faster in a big frame/low stack config, so your results make sense to me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd agree with that theory.

Comparing data between Aero sessions leads me to think, that changing from 170mm to 165mm crank (Aduro bars remained with no spacers, low mount and lowest possible) accounted for the increased drag across ie raising seatpost by 5mm to account for it and pushing my body further away from the frame. Some of the difference may have been skinsuit related.
Quote Reply
Re: What Do You Want To See Tested: MORF vs 3T Revo or MORF vs Alpha X? [GreenPlease] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, did this test ever happen?
Quote Reply
Re: What Do You Want To See Tested: MORF vs 3T Revo or MORF vs Alpha X? [chrisesposito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chrisesposito wrote:
Hi, did this test ever happen?

+1 to this question

2018 Races: IM Santa Rosa, Vineman Monte Rio, Lake Tahoe 70.3
Quote Reply
Re: What Do You Want To See Tested: MORF vs 3T Revo or MORF vs Alpha X? [chrisesposito] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It did. I'll post the link in a response to sanrafaeltri so he gets a notification as well.
Quote Reply
Re: What Do You Want To See Tested: MORF vs 3T Revo or MORF vs Alpha X? [Sanrafaeltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It did. You can view the thread here.

I did some A/B testing at A2 with the Alpha X and the MORF. I did not test the 3T Revo at A2.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply

Prev Next