Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Insidious
Last edited by: Insidious: Mar 2, 17 14:50
Re: Ton of Cycling &Running shoes, visors and hats f/s [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated,lowered prices and added items.
Quote Reply
Re: Ton of Cycling &Running shoes, visors and hats f/s [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp wheels, SRAM shifters, Ton of Cycling &Running shoes, visors and hats f/s [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's the size on the Zipp and Bontrager hats? Or are they one size fits all?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp wheels, SRAM shifters, Ton of Cycling &Running shoes, visors and hats f/s [jax101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The zipp is one size fits all. The bontrager is fitted, I don't remember seeing a size on it but I'll double check. It's snug on me as a medium-large guy.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp wheels, SRAM shifters, Ton of Cycling &Running shoes, visors and hats f/s [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd on Ultegra components.
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp wheels, Ultegra mini group, Ton of Cycling &Running shoes, visors and hats f/s [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you willing to sell just the shifters?
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp wheels, Ultegra mini group, Ton of Cycling &Running shoes, visors and hats f/s [jrd5497] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah but better deal as a package. I'd do the shifters for $75
Quote Reply
Re: Zipp wheels, Ultegra mini group, Ton of Cycling &Running shoes, visors and hats f/s [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for updated prices and added: zipp 202 and 808 wheels, velocity wheels, fast forward Carbon post, derailleurs, fattie slim wheels, bullhorns and cassettes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bumping. Updated items at the top of the page, lowered prices.
Last edited by: Insidious: Jan 18, 17 7:26
Quote Reply
Re: Wheelsets, speedo swim bag, Ultegra, DA, Fastforward, cassettes and more [Insidious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd on seatpost
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated, everything listed still available and open to reasonable offers. Note that shipping is not included but will ship at actual priority mail (or fedex ground for larger items) cost to buyer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Updated
Quote Reply