Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2011 Trek Speed Concept 7.2 or Scott Plasma 3...which would you choose?
Quote | Reply
Go!
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept 7.2 or Scott Plasma 3...which would you choose? [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SC with Omega brakes and a cleaner bar/stem setup would be pretty nice. The old Cervelo wind tunnel article on the front page probably gives a better idea of frame performance.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept 7.2 or Scott Plasma 3...which would you choose? [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Like this 2011 Speed Concept 7 with a tririg brake and Ventus bar?

/kj

http://kjmcawesome.tumblr.com/
Last edited by: kjmcawesome: Jan 18, 17 20:33
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept 7.2 or Scott Plasma 3...which would you choose? [grumpier.mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know as much about the Speed Concept. I assume its been proven as a slippery machine. I know the Plasma has a bunch of records under its belt.
Quote Reply
Re: 2011 Trek Speed Concept 7.2 or Scott Plasma 3...which would you choose? [justtrime] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have Plasma 3 TT. Confirmed fast.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Speed Concept

Developing aero, fit and other fun stuff at Red is Faster
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Speed Concept. Top tube bosses and the draft box make it a no-brainer for triathlon (it's pretty darn fast too).
Quote Reply