Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Gay sex and interracial relationships were once against the law as well.

They still are when one of them is underage and the other is an adult.

So then you must be totally cool w/ your boy hooking up w/ one of his teachers? Do tell.

My boy doesn't have pubes or goatee.

His Spanish teacher is smoking hot though.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
Duffy wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
I'm not sure what your point is.

I'm not a bigot, racist like you. I'm not the one who is judging other people because of who they love. I'm not going to be on the wrong side of history.

#lovetrumpshate

can we come up with some system for you to let us know when we're supposed to take you seriously?

I'm always being serious. The trick is figuring out what I'm trying to say.

If your thinking is linear or binary you'll never get it.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [iron_mike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iron_mike wrote:
Duffy wrote:
iron_mike wrote:

I'm not a bigot, racist like you. I'm not the one who is judging other people because of who they love. I'm not going to be on the wrong side of history.

#lovetrumpshate

can we come up with some system for you to let us know when we're supposed to take you seriously?

It's pretty sad when I have to translate Duffy for people...

What if we made a law saying a man couldn't consent legally to sex with another man? You might say "But they can consent!".
To which Duffy might add "I double guarantee you that 13 y/o consented! So he can consent too."

A somewhat related question: Can a 13 y/o consent to an abortion?
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
SH wrote:
iron_mike wrote:
Duffy wrote:
iron_mike wrote:

#lovetrumpshate

It's pretty sad when I have to translate Duffy for people...

What if we made a law saying a man couldn't consent legally to sex with another man? You might say "But they can consent!".
To which Duffy might add "I double guarantee you that 13 y/o consented! So he can consent too."

A somewhat related question: Can a 13 y/o consent to an abortion?

Of course, you could also claim that the girl you got really drunk consented right before she blacked out, but the law doesn't really see it like that. We define consent fairly narrowly for just this reason. We've decided that certain relationships (boss/employee, adult/child, sober person/drunk) present difficulties with regard to consent.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's arbitrary, though. It's more of rationalization than something grounded in sound moral reasoning.

If the issue is consent, why does that only apply to sex between an adult and a minor, rather than between two minors? Most people think minors having sex with each other is perfectly fine and healthy. Why can they consent to a sex with another minor but not to an adult?

Or why can't the parents give consent for their minor child to have sex, as they seem to have done in this case? Parents can give consent for a wide range of things on behalf of their children. Is there something particularly harmful about sex?

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [SH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Can a 13 y/o consent to an abortion?

Absolutely.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
It's arbitrary, though. It's more of rationalization than something grounded in sound moral reasoning.

Sure, it's somewhat arbitrary, but it's designed with good moral intention.

Quote:
If the issue is consent, why does that only apply to sex between an adult and a minor, rather than between two minors?

It doesn't. I many jurisdictions it's illegal for two minors to have sex.

Quote:
Most people think minors having sex with each other is perfectly fine and healthy.

Some people think that, but most still recognize that a power imbalance can exist that makes consent problematic for the weaker member of that relationship, and recognize that younger kids are less equipped to make sound decisions in this regard.

Quote:
Or why can't the parents give consent for their minor child to have sex, as they seem to have done in this case? Parents can give consent for a wide range of things on behalf of their children. Is there something particularly harmful about sex?

There's something particularly personal about sex, and there is something particularly impactful to many people psychologically about sex. But sure, some of it is moral views of the society in question.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I was 16 (and I absolutely could not grow a goatee at 16) I bumped uglies a couple dozen times with a 30 year old woman.

I had a great fucking time. She showed me how to properly fuck a girl and what she taught me was invaluable for scoring pussy of my own age. Fuck one high school girl like she's never been fucked before, she tells her friends and pretty soon you have to start scheduling them in.

Are there cases where creepy ladies take advantage of younger men? Sure. But this case? Jail time? Idiotic.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
When I was 16 (and I absolutely could not grow a goatee at 16) I bumped uglies a couple dozen times with a 30 year old woman.

I had a great fucking time. She showed me how to properly fuck a girl and what she taught me was invaluable for scoring pussy of my own age. Fuck one high school girl like she's never been fucked before, she tells her friends and pretty soon you have to start scheduling them in.

Are there cases where creepy ladies take advantage of younger men? Sure. But this case? Jail time? Idiotic.

You're on a tear in this thread:
Statutory rape of your now wife
Claimed other rapes "more than you know"
Banging older chick who set you up for a life of HS pussy

Good job!
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [triguy101] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's take these one by one...

Quote:
Statutory rape of your now wife

I was 15 she was 13. Both minors she statutorily raped me just as much as I did her.

Now when I turned 18 and she was 16 that's a different story, but not as bad as some other stories I could tell (but I won't).

Quote:
Claimed other rapes "more than you know"

Taken out of context that sounds bad. My relationship with my wife might seem different to some who don't understand.

Quote:
Banging older chick who set you up for a life of HS pussy

I banged those girls while I was also in high school (plus a few in the year after I graduated). By the time I was 18 plus a few months I had a steady (20 year old) girlfriend and never fucked a girl under 18 since.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

In some jurisdictions it's illegal for two minors to have sex, and then usually only when there's a significant age difference. And still, most people don't support those laws. Take a poll in here and see how many people think a couple of 15 year olds should be prosecuted for having sex with each other. Take another poll and see how many people think high school kids having sex is both entirely normal and perfectly healthy, and it is repressive and prudish to say they should refrain from sex.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:

In some jurisdictions it's illegal for two minors to have sex, and then usually only when there's a significant age difference. And still, most people don't support those laws. Take a poll in here and see how many people think a couple of 15 year olds should be prosecuted for having sex with each other. Take another poll and see how many people think high school kids having sex is both entirely normal and perfectly healthy, and it is repressive and prudish to say they should refrain from sex.

Take a poll of how many people think it's wrong to speed. I don't really care too much about blanket polls of what people think is right or wrong. Mass popular opinion isn't necessarily a good indicator of what is morally right or even societally responsible.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mass popular opinion isn't necessarily a good indicator of what is morally right or even societally responsible.

You don't say.

It's nice, though, if popular opinion about morality is at least somewhat consistent, and based in solid moral principles.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
Mass popular opinion isn't necessarily a good indicator of what is morally right or even societally responsible.

You don't say.

It's nice, though, if popular opinion about morality is at least somewhat consistent, and based in solid moral principles.

I think you'll find the list of things on which people consistently agree is pretty small. That said, I think most people agree that it's not ok for kids to have sex, and certainly not ok for adults to have sex with kids. The question is where the appropriate age lines should be drawn.

Kind of like general agreement that murder is wrong, but disagreement on where the line for self defense should be, or general agreement that lying is wrong, but disagreement on where the "little white lie" line is drawn, etc.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:

And of course strangely enough, in many states I believe parents can consent to have their minor marry someone, which if you think about is far more of life defining than sex.
Quote Reply
Re: Another Hot Teacher Having Sex with a Student Thread [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ThisIsIt wrote:
vitus979 wrote:

And of course strangely enough, in many states I believe parents can consent to have their minor marry someone, which if you think about is far more of life defining than sex.

Typically States require parental consent for marriage down to a certain age, below which it's entirely prohibited.

Slowguy

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
ThisIsIt wrote:
vitus979 wrote:

Typically States require parental consent for marriage down to a certain age, below which it's entirely prohibited.

True, didn't mean to imply you can marry off your little kids like in some traditional societies.
Quote Reply

Prev Next