Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

2015 XL Scott Plasma 5 for sale
Quote | Reply
Comes with dash saddle, a set of training wheels, quarq, and UI2. The plasma has about 8k of indoors miles on them.

Plasma has been used but is in very good condition. It has more superficial blemishes from wipe downs. I can add some carbon cages.

Most of my miles are indoors however it did race at Kona last year. 5K$ ask. I can email photos. slayer at tricoachgeorgia dot com

I am unwilling to consider parting it out if I can't sell a complete ride. Thanks for your interest.
Last edited by: KaiserChief: Oct 14, 17 3:12
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 XL Scott Plasma 5 OR 2016 XL 61 Specialized S-Works SHIV for sale [KaiserChief] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im very interested in the Plasma and potentially the shiv. Lets go to email bendeal @ gmail . com

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 XL Scott Plasma 5 OR 2016 XL 61 Specialized S-Works SHIV for sale [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ok
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 XL Scott Plasma 5 OR 2016 XL 61 Specialized S-Works SHIV for sale [KaiserChief] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Willing to sell the Dash saddle separately

"4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump. priced at 5800
Quote Reply
Post deleted by KaiserChief [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by KaiserChief [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in either as both will fit me. please send pics and pricing options to thetaace3@aol.com if still available. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you email me pics of the plasma? chris@castleappraising.com
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 XL Scott Plasma 5 OR 2016 XL 61 Specialized S-Works SHIV for sale [itscastle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Plasma back up for sale. Shiv sold. 5k shipped. Firmish.
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 XL Scott Plasma 5 for sale [KaiserChief] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
some FAQ: never crashed. not sure it hasnt had a bit of scratch here or there. i can really close up on the bike if you want. here is an original shoot when the bike first arrived.

https://www.facebook.com/...e=1&l=bca7aad49e

i ride about 99.9 % of the time indoors. I have been out about 10-12x total on that bike which seems sad but that's bec I have blood clots recurrent and really cant risk crashing.

it has ui2 custom hidden so no wires show. I can include a dash stage 9 saddle. It has a quarq power meter. I would have to find out which one but it was top of the line in late 15 i reckon. Still works great on all counts. the stickers all can be pulled off as they are vinyl. the biggest issue in my view is the matte finish isnt perfect (cosmetic). I would only take the pedals off because I have wider spindles. I can include the rear, downtube, and aero carbon cages. It would come with the charger too. we can do a face time or I can try and snap pics of the matte finish that seems a bit washed out not from rubbing but more from the shop trying to clean or polish it or something. i forget now. nothing drastic but an ocd person might find it bothersome.

the wheels are not zipps now. they are merely a throw in as they are trainer type alumnium wheels. maybe 4800 no wheels for the whole shebang would get me out of it. the crank is 177.5. split ship i think. not sure about the rings but my guess is was set up for a standard rider for Kona which isnt that tough of a climb.

hard to find this model used on the market at that size. this was the first one in n america and we got it from scott from the kona display i believe. all verifiable by my shop in athens ga, micah morlock is the lead mechanic.
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 XL Scott Plasma 5 for sale [KaiserChief] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
just out of curiosity...how tall are you? According to scott's sizing I'd be more of a large at 6 foot, but its within a few CM of going up to the XL. Curious how it fits you at your height.
Also the custom decals...still on the bike ? easy enough to remove with a little work and care?
Quote Reply
Re: 2015 XL Scott Plasma 5 for sale [spectrum5825] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I’m 6’3” and they’re vinyl so easy off! I think it’s sleek and fast but a bit small/cramped on me.
Quote Reply