Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Putin: Moscow hookers best in world!
Quote | Reply
Say what you will but Putin is a straight gangster...

Quote:
[Trump is] a grown man, and secondly he’s someone who has been involved with beauty contests for many years and has met the most beautiful women in the world. I find it hard to believe that he rushed to some hotel to meet girls of loose morals, although ours are undoubtedly the best in the world.

http://www.vox.com/...ostitutes-yes-really

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Last edited by: Duffy: Jan 17, 17 9:24
Quote Reply
Re: Putin: Moscow hookers best in world! [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My father in law made references to hookers casually in some conversations and my mother in law didn't bat an eye. While he never said he paid for sex, it seemed to suggest it was a lot more socially acceptable.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
OMG, Putin is playing this beautifully. It has the smell and feel of a Soviet style wind-up. Putin is saying "Why would a guy like that - with money and access to free women, ever pay for them in Russia?" (the answer is because he's Donald and he can. In the heady, law-less days of the early 90's, Moscow must have felt like anything goes for a ego driven guy like Trump)

BUT Putin is not saying that Trump never did that in Moscow. Yet Putin knows EXACTLY what Trump did and did not do in Moscow. All high profile visitors are tracked by the FSB (new KGB) and the hotel rooms used by big-wigs are bugged. If Trump did not pay for hookers, Putin could categorically clear him by saying - "We know exactly what he did and he did not do that".

This has the feel of a classic set up. 1. Get the accusations out but make them unsubstantiated. 2. Trump start to believe they can't really prove anything so he start acting indignant and outraged. Give Pence the room to put his support behind his boss. Let the Republicans start supporting him and calling this a witch hunt.... 3. And then BOOM - release the evidence of whatever it is - underage? BDSM? weird & kinky?

And then Putin sits back and watch the US political landscape burn.

OR.....

Wait a while and then let Trump known what he has and blackmail and control the US foreign policy in Russia's favour...

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: Putin: Moscow hookers best in world! [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or it's all bullshit fake news.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This thread is worthless without pictures. And perhaps comparison shopping.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Putin: Moscow hookers best in world! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
This thread is worthless without pictures. And perhaps comparison shopping.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Putin: Moscow hookers best in world! [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
According to my sources, Putin is Trump's submissive lil biotch. I believe the following photographic evidence I'm releasing proves it.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Putin: Moscow hookers best in world! [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
My father in law made references to hookers casually in some conversations and my mother in law didn't bat an eye. While he never said he paid for sex, it seemed to suggest it was a lot more socially acceptable.

This whole thread makes me think I need to watch Borat again.

"This is Natalya. She is my sister. She is number-four prostitute in whole of Kazakhstan."

Travis Rassat
Vector Cycle Works
Noblesville, IN
BikeFit Instructor | FMS | F.I.S.T. | IBFI
Toughman Triathlon Series Ambassador
Quote Reply
Re: Putin: Moscow hookers best in world! [Travis R] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Travis R wrote:
TheForge wrote:

"This is Natalya. She is my sister. She is number-four prostitute in whole of Kazakhstan."

Lol. Pure Gold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Awesome flick. Saw it with my dad and he couldn't stop laughing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mr. President, we must not allow a prostitute gap.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Travis R wrote:
TheForge wrote:

Her vageen is like sleeve of wizard.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Putin: Moscow hookers best in world! [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
According to my sources, Putin is Trump's submissive lil biotch. I believe the following photographic evidence I'm releasing proves it.

VP actually looks believable enough, but DJT's hair isn't even close to matching.
Quote Reply
Re: Putin: Moscow hookers best in world! [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Even the Great DT can have a bad hair day. ;)

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply