Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Even tribute bands don't want to play for The Orange Don [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Uh, no, that's not what the article said.

They are a Springsteen cover band.

They had signed up to play before president was elected.

When Trump won, Springsteen fans, AND actual Springsteen band members, voiced displeasure.

Band chose not to disrespect the artist they are covering by doing something which that artist felt was against their wishes for their music.

Cover band withdraws.

Vanilla ice gets tapped as replacement (hopefully).

And get a shit ton of publicity. I'm sure that never entered into the equation though.

So you didn't read the article either.

Do you disagree that this move gets them more publicity?

Dude, read the article already.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Even tribute bands don't want to play for The Orange Don [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Uh, no, that's not what the article said.

They are a Springsteen cover band.

They had signed up to play before president was elected.

When Trump won, Springsteen fans, AND actual Springsteen band members, voiced displeasure.

Band chose not to disrespect the artist they are covering by doing something which that artist felt was against their wishes for their music.

Cover band withdraws.

Vanilla ice gets tapped as replacement (hopefully).

And get a shit ton of publicity. I'm sure that never entered into the equation though.

So you didn't read the article either.

Do you disagree that this move gets them more publicity?

Dude, read the article already.

Dude, I've read it three times now.

Is answering my question that difficult?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Even tribute bands don't want to play for The Orange Don [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sigh, many, many decades from now while you are shitting all over yourself, and angrily mumbling incoherent epithets, some of these SFBHLB's will be patiently changing you and emptying your bedpan. Bank on it.
Quote Reply

Prev Next