Re: Steelers vs. Patriots [nhunter344] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Two words:

Ryan Shazier.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers vs. Patriots [champy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would be the Steelers' first win in Foxborough with Brady at QB. Last time they won in NE, Cassel was the QB.
That's a good opportunity for the Pats to tie the series 15-15 :)

http://www.footballdb.com/...rs/teamvsteam?opp=19
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers vs. Patriots [sphere] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who?
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers vs. Patriots [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Francois wrote:
That would be the Steelers' first win in Foxborough with Brady at QB. Last time they won in NE, Cassel was the QB.

One way or another it will break the tie for most SB appearances (Dallas, NE, Pittsburg and Denver are all tied at 8 appearances apiece). NE or GB could get within one title of Pittsburg (six) for most SB's ever, though obviously that means Pittsburg could extend their lead if they win two more.

The incredible thing is the Patriots have 8 SB appearances in their history. Seven of them have come in the last twenty years. Dallas has 8 SB appearances. None of them have come in the past twenty years. In fact, they haven't been to an NFCCG in twenty years! America's team my ass.
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers vs. Patriots [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It still took an incredible Rodgers and an incredible catch to take the cowboys out with two rookies. This team has tremendous potential.
There was an interview of Brady where he was discussing how little is needed sometimes to be out vs to win it all. One deflection, one incredible catch etc.
Both conference finals should be highly entertaining!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
Francois wrote:

One way or another it will break the tie for most SB appearances (Dallas, NE, Pittsburg and Denver are all tied at 8 appearances apiece). NE or GB could get within one title of Pittsburg (six) for most SB's ever, though obviously that means Pittsburg could extend their lead if they win two more.

The incredible thing is the Patriots have 8 SB appearances in their history. Seven of them have come in the last twenty years. Dallas has 8 SB appearances. None of them have come in the past twenty years. In fact, they haven't been to an NFCCG in twenty years! America's team my ass.

It really is amazing how 3 teams have dominated the AFC.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brownie28 wrote:
Francois wrote:

Can you at least spell Pittsburgh correctly?

blog
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers vs. Patriots [stevej] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevej wrote:
Brownie28 wrote:
Francois wrote:

Can you at least spell Shitsburgh correctly?
FIFY

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Steelers vs. Patriots [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Real original. I've never heard that before.....

blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If we stop mentioning them as America's team, then they won't be America's team anymore. It's an old nickname when the league was in infancy and there were few teams. Obviously with the amount of teams there are now, they aren't really America's team anymore.

On Tomlins press conference yesterday, I liked it. I don't think he had any reason to apologize for what he said, he was saying what he should say to his team after a big playoff win. I would hope that Belichick calls all the other teams a-holes to motivate his team as well when the time is right. But calling out Brown was very impressive to me.

Now it's time for the sports networks to drop it and focus on the game.
Quote Reply

Prev Next