Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: End of an era - Ringling Bros. closing after 146+ years [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My wife is studying to become a vet and just came back from a volunteer trip in Thailand at the Elephant Nature Park, a rescue and rehabilitation center for mistreated elephants around the world. It is disgusting what RB did with those animals.

Neither one of us are liberal shit heads.
Quote Reply
Re: End of an era - Ringling Bros. closing after 146+ years [champy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
champy wrote:
My wife is studying to become a vet and just came back from a volunteer trip in Thailand at the Elephant Nature Park, a rescue and rehabilitation center for mistreated elephants around the world. It is disgusting what RB did with those animals.

I'm not defending the circus. Just the different times. Making humans fight lions was once popular entertainment.
Quote Reply
Re: End of an era - Ringling Bros. closing after 146+ years [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
champy wrote:

I'm not defending the circus. Just the different times. Making humans fight lions was once popular entertainment.

Ah, I see. FWIW - I am a supporter of bringing back the gladiator arena as a means for death row.
Quote Reply
Re: End of an era - Ringling Bros. closing after 146+ years [champy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
champy wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
champy wrote:

Ah, I see. FWIW - I am a supporter of bringing back the gladiator arena as a means for death row.

Atlanta sports fans will love that and support it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm sorry your parents and grandparents hated you so much.
---

Well, in their defense, RB didn't accept government blocks of cheese or boxes of powdered milk. I suppose that could be interpreted as hate.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: End of an era - Ringling Bros. closing after 146+ years [japarker24] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Is it sad because the circus is closing or the mere fact that it was 146 years old? "

Both. Glad I experienced the circus as a kid in real life instead of on a video game.
Quote Reply

Prev Next