Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

It's Caturday in our house
Quote | Reply
Just spent the last hour or so trying to coax the Russian Blue we adopted this afternoon from underneath the stairs and back part of the pantry. I ended up ripping up two stairs and pulling everything out of the pantry. Damn cats!

I should have held out longer for a no-cat household (it was pleasant not having one for last 8 years), but I was overruled.
Quote Reply
Re: It's Caturday in our house [EndlessH2O] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congratulations on the cat! Lets see some pictures.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
EndlessH2O wrote:
Just spent the last hour or so trying to coax the Russian Blue we adopted this afternoon from underneath the stairs and back part of the pantry. I ended up ripping up two stairs and pulling everything out of the pantry. Damn cats!

I should have held out longer for a no-cat household (it was pleasant not having one for last 8 years), but I was overruled.

You have to give them time to adjust. Lots of time. Our cat is one of the more robust and adaptable kitties I've known, but when my wife (much to my surprise) brought him home, he dove under the bed and stayed there for two days. Then he moved to the back of the closet and hid there for a day or two. And then, he emerged and started bossing us around.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can't start a cat thread without pictures of your cat.
Quote Reply
Re: It's Caturday in our house [KChen086] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
KChen086 wrote:
You can't start a cat thread without pictures of your cat.

I will when the cat reappears. Right now, it is in my oldest son's room either under a bookshelf or his bed, and has been there since last night when I was able to chase it out of the pantry/stairs.
Quote Reply