Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Awesome gun story. [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yup, I don't even respect ya enough to give you a name. You're just a number or a someone to me, bitch!

rick_pcfl wrote:
Ohhh. The gloves are coming off after an insult like that. You can't even call me by name but resort to calling me "someone". "Someone"???? I've never been so insulted in all my life!

Someone's going to get an ass whooping today!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome gun story. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And here I thought you'd be posting this story...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/...accomplice-fled.html
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome gun story. [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I posted that this week already.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome gun story. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I must've missed it between all the black/white love threads...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My 3x 9 variable scope on my deer rifle moves in and out of "focus".

I pick it up and look thru after a good exterior wipedown........ and its blurry.

Its is still dialed in but I have to adjust the focal point.

Every tried that?
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome gun story. [TriFortMill] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriFortMill wrote:
My 3x 9 variable scope on my deer rifle moves in and out of "focus".

I pick it up and look thru after a good exterior wipedown........ and its blurry.

Its is still dialed in but I have to adjust the focal point.

Every tried that?

You wouldn't have that problem if you didn't drink the cleaning fluid first. :)

What brand of scope is it? If I were to guess, I'd say that it is likely that it isn't occurring on a higher end scope? I don't recall having that problem with my Leupolds or Kahles scopes. Though, I guess you could be moving the focus ring when you're cleaning it. I had a scope that had an adjustable objective which got rid of parallax, but it was difficult to move just like the focus ring.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
Hot dog. We have some real "fake news" now.

It's a fake bullshit story, but this one isn't, and is actually even better:

http://abcnews.go.com/...er/story?id=44737953

Happened this morning.

"...the street finds its own uses for things"
Quote Reply
Re: Awesome gun story. [AutomaticJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Already mentioned in another thread. That now makes two references to existing gun posts. Come on people.

Quote Reply

Prev Next