Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: SEAL team 6 guilty of war crimes? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm pretty sure that after seeing humans skinned alive the moral compass will point in a new and unexpected direction.
Quote Reply
Re: SEAL team 6 guilty of war crimes? [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Robert O'Neill was on Howard Stern last week. I wanted to not like the guy because the "look at me and what I did" thing really rubs me the wrong way as that's not how folks in that world normally conduct themselves. Dude was a good interview and came across as very likeable. Howard either didn't know enough or didn't want to press the issue about the conflicting stories about what actually happened when it comes to Bin Laden's shooting. I don't think there's any question O'Neill shot Bin Laden. The question is whether he was the first to shoot and kill him or did he come in seconds later and deliver a few admin rounds for good measure. Howard is usually very well prepared for these interviews so my guess is he was well aware of the controversy but didn't feel it was his place to question O'Neill about it.

Some small part of me perhaps understands O'Neill and Bissonnette's motivation for the tell all stories. It's not like the Navy was going to give them a few million bucks for doing it so why not monetize it somehow. You were part of the story about the operation to kill one of the most notorious people in human history. People want to hear about that. That stated, I'd prefer they both stuck with the omerta code.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Quote Reply

Prev Next