Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Pick the title for this thread * Gloaty McGloatface
Quote | Reply
Came across this video of the reactions of clinton supporters after the election. It's hilarious, well to me it was. Every title I could think of was inappropriate or there were just too many good ones to chose from, or both.

daman, I wish I knew how to embed the videos.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Last edited by: CruseVegas: Jan 10, 17 16:00
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the title for this thread [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gloaty McGloatface
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the title for this thread * Gloaty McGloatface [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

I miss YaHey
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the title for this thread * Gloaty McGloatface [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I could watch this over and over and over and over again.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the title for this thread * Gloaty McGloatface [justgeorge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you.

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That weird looking dude, Rachel Maddow, is the best one.
Here's some pics of H supporters (and just so you know, I'd laugh just as hard if I saw Trump supporters this upset if he lost (who the fuck cries over elections?))...

And the absolute best!!!!.....

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am not wild about Trump, but I despise Hillary. Despise. Her. Every accusation leveled at Trump is more than counterbalanced by equally objectionable and repulsive behavior by Hillary and/or her husband. And the Lefties. Made me want to vomit with all of the self righteous criticism of anyone that didn't agree with them, the childish name calling, and EVERYBODY is a racist that isn't a Leftie. So, even though I didn't care much for Trump, I greatly enjoyed watching election night coverage until 3AM. Especially after watching all of the smug libs confidently predicting a landslide win for Hillary and laughing out loud while belittling anyone that didn't agree.

The girl in this video well describes my opinion and feelings toward Hillary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI08BKgT8MI

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the title for this thread * Gloaty McGloatface [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
I am not wild about Trump, but I despise Hillary. Despise. Her. Every accusation leveled at Trump is more than counterbalanced by equally objectionable and repulsive behavior by Hillary and/or her husband. And the Lefties. Made me want to vomit with all of the self righteous criticism of anyone that didn't agree with them, the childish name calling, and EVERYBODY is a racist that isn't a Leftie. So, even though I didn't care much for Trump, I greatly enjoyed watching election night coverage until 3AM. Especially after watching all of the smug libs confidently predicting a landslide win for Hillary and laughing out loud while belittling anyone that didn't agree.

The girl in this video well describes my opinion and feelings toward Hillary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI08BKgT8MI

Greg

Perfect

All I Wanted Was A Pepsi, Just One Pepsi

Team Zoot, Team Zoot Mid-Atlantic

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL

Quote:

Use Firefox and paste the hyperlink it will go as embedded video. (I'm normally on safari and that doesn't work.)

So, no could you tell me how to deal with my weekly notice that some flash crap is out of date?

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Pick the title for this thread * Gloaty McGloatface [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H- wrote:
LOL

Quote:

Use Firefox and paste the hyperlink it will go as embedded video. (I'm normally on safari and that doesn't work.)

So, no could you tell me how to deal with my weekly notice that some flash crap is out of date?

Thanks. I'll download that.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now you tell me how to make that picture my wallpaper.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Timely thread. Say can you post some videos about the 1972 Olympics too?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply