Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Been a while for me, but here is a happy gun story.
Quote | Reply
Don't you just love a happy ending?

With Video.

http://www.breitbart.com/...lls-robbery-suspect/

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Been a while for me, but here is a happy gun story. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Don't you just love a happy ending?

With Video.

http://www.breitbart.com/...lls-robbery-suspect/

I thought it was weird, stupid, overkill (pun intended) when doa robber pulled out a second gun?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Been a while for me, but here is a happy gun story. [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Didn't they realize they were not entering a "gun free zone"? It takes a special type of stupid to try and hold up a gun shop!
Last edited by: getcereal: Jan 10, 17 13:03
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

"Been a while for me" Yes I notice you have been slipping ;-) You missed maybe the best shooting all year!
2 cops shot point blank. But still managed to take control and kill ambusher!

http://www.breitbart.com/...ers-arizona-walmart/
Quote Reply
Re: Been a while for me, but here is a happy gun story. [getcereal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, but their pain is our gain. Did you see the guy get laid out dead to rights? The second guy when caught will certainly face 2nd degree murder charges to. Good stuff. I wonder if they have ever been in a gun store before. I haven't been in one where nearly every employee was armed and openly carrying.

Hell, one store had a sign on the front door that said rob here die here. It doesn't get much clearer than that.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Yes, but their pain is our gain. Did you see the guy get laid out dead to rights? The second guy when caught will certainly face 2nd degree murder charges to. Good stuff. I wonder if they have ever been in a gun store before. I haven't been in one where nearly every employee was armed and openly carrying.

Hell, one store had a sign on the front door that said rob here die here. It doesn't get much clearer than that.

Not that it doesn't happen but you have to be some kind of special stupid to rob a gun store, for the reason you mentioned. I'm waiting for Vag to come here and tell me how wrong I was to point out how seldom gun stores get robbed, since I used that as an example in another thread.

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Been a while for me, but here is a happy gun story. [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guns stores get robbed all the time. Just now during business hours. There was a shop I used to frequent in a bad pet of Orlando that had been robbed more than once. On one occasion the guy tried to enter via an hvac duct and got stuck. On another they drove a car through the side of a block building. You could still see the paint shade variance.

Don't waste your time with vegan.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Guns stores get robbed all the time. Just now during business hours. There was a shop I used to frequent in a bad pet of Orlando that had been robbed more than once. On one occasion the guy tried to enter via an hvac duct and got stuck. On another they drove a car through the side of a block building. You could still see the paint shade variance.

Don't waste your time with vegan.

That would be burglary, robbery is when someone is present. Though the term robbed is used universally for both, it's incorrect.

Quote Reply
Re: Been a while for me, but here is a happy gun story. [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good point.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I read this story and immediately thought of the LR:

http://www.foxnews.com/...trooper-on-road.html

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Been a while for me, but here is a happy gun story. [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Talk of the match tonight. Since some state troopers were shooting.

Quote Reply