Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: People like this deserve to be trolled relentlessly... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Come on, man. LOOK at that damage to those shoes!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!

How many pairs of spare jeggings does JSA jnr take when playing with friends?

I could only imagine the shitstorm if they came back from playing with Duffy jnr with a ladder in them!
Quote Reply
Re: People like this deserve to be trolled relentlessly... [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those look like boots with a finish on them. I wonder why simply rubbing the sharpie with ordinary isopropyl alcohol wouldn't remove it quickly. I guess sending an invoice and nasty letter is easier.

We may already be seeing her situation unravel. That is why she is freaking out about getting $$ back on the boots.

Either way, bizarre story. Can't fix crazy.

Quote Reply
Re: People like this deserve to be trolled relentlessly... [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mv2005 wrote:
JSA wrote:

I could only imagine the shitstorm if they came back from playing with Duffy jnr with a ladder in them!

JSA Jr. just took first place at the USA Power Lifting Competition, 165 weight class, in Las Vegas. He needs denim man-leggings or he cannot find pants to fit!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: People like this deserve to be trolled relentlessly... [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
what's the age of consent over there?
is dad in prison?
---

Umm, there's lots of 15 yo's having babies without breaking the law. Consent rules only apply if the other is past the age of consent. Two underagers= no problem (legally)

In England the age of consent applies to anyone having sex with an underage person. Doesn't matter if they are underage too. Where both are underage and the age gap is small, there is generally no action taken as it is not considered to be 'in the public interest' to prosecute.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So she's new money. Pfffft.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
mv2005 wrote:
JSA wrote:

JSA Jr. just took first place at the USA Power Lifting Competition, 165 weight class, in Las Vegas. He needs denim man-leggings or he cannot find pants to fit!

So finally a man in the house?
Quote Reply
Re: People like this deserve to be trolled relentlessly... [mv2005] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mv2005 wrote:
So finally a man in the house?

Until The Donald builds the wall and throws him over it, yep!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply

Prev Next