Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by Nova
Re: ESPN isn't going to keep this crap up? [Nova] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
??? Are you watching 'Bama v. Clemson? You know you have 4 options, right? There is the main broadcast, 'Bama homer, Clemson homer, and jockularity.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: ESPN isn't going to keep this crap up? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was watching one of the stupid ones.

Back on regular ESPN now.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." Jimi Hendrix
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow are those other ones unwatchable. If you put Phil Simms, Chris collinsworth and that guy who does MNF with Gruden in the same booth it would still be better than watching those alternate broadcasts.
Quote Reply
Re: ESPN isn't going to keep this crap up? [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So is this going to be the official National Championship discussion thread, or do we need a new one started?

Last edited by: Endo: Jan 9, 17 17:50
Quote Reply
Re: ESPN isn't going to keep this crap up? [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Endo wrote:
So is this going to be the official National Championship discussion thread, or do we need a new one started?

A thread with both ESPN and crap in the title should be obvious enough don't you think?

But maybe Nova will update the title to "Official crappy ESPN national championship*" since he original post was deleted.

*brought to you by AT&T
Last edited by: ChrisT: Jan 9, 17 17:57
Quote Reply
Re: ESPN isn't going to keep this crap up? [ChrisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I started a new thread to avoid confusion.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I enjoyed the alternative shows on ESPNU and the SEC Network where the studio folks were not at all scripted as the professionals on the primary ESPN. In fact, I spent very little of my time listening to Herbstreit's boring scripted analysis. I loved Bill Walton's improv and Uncle Sam get-up on ESPNU. Good TV.
Quote Reply