Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So glad our federal government is involved in this crucial issue.
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Monday, January 9th. If you feel a special, hair-raising electricity in the air today, well that's no wonder — it's National Static Electricity Day.

http://www.prnewswire.com/...y-day-300383231.html

And people wonder where we can trim the budget...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: So glad our federal government is involved in this crucial issue. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I was hoping for a satirical take on that frickin' wall
Quote Reply
Re: So glad our federal government is involved in this crucial issue. [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LorenzoP wrote:
I was hoping for a satirical take on that frickin' wall

The wall is probably cheaper than the bureaucratic apparatus that brings us National Static Electricity Day.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: So glad our federal government is involved in this crucial issue. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
Monday, January 9th. If you feel a special, hair-raising electricity in the air today, well that's no wonder — it's National Static Electricity Day.

They just run a daily short feature article about stuff happening in America on their website. It's not like they invented it.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: So glad our federal government is involved in this crucial issue. [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:

They just run a daily short feature article about stuff happening in America on their website. It's not like they invented it.

Somehow I knew you'd come on here and defend it.

Good boy.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
slowguy wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:

Somehow I knew you'd come on here and defend it.

Good boy.

STLD

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: So glad our federal government is involved in this crucial issue. [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
STLD

What does the Society for Television Lighting Directors have to do with this?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
STLD

SlowTwitch LapDog aka Sloguy

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked.
Last edited by: eb: Jan 9, 17 15:21
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the link to the federal government?

I see an article written by a private website, not the federal government. Yes, it uses the Census Bureau logo and links to its website. But when I go to the Census Bureau's website, I see nothing. In fact, when I look on the calendar page on the Census Bureau website for January 9, it's a blank day. When I search for "static" on that website's search function, nothing comes up.
Last edited by: AlanShearer: Jan 9, 17 15:29
Quote Reply
Re: So glad our federal government is involved in this crucial issue. [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
What's the link to the federal government?

I see an article written by a private website, not the federal government. Yes, it uses the Census Bureau logo and links to its website. But when I go to the Census Bureau's website, I see nothing. In fact, when I look on the calendar page on the Census Bureau website for January 9, it's a blank day. When I search for "static" on that website's search function, nothing comes up.

The plot thickens.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: So glad our federal government is involved in this crucial issue. [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:

And it's not even on the Census Bureau's website.
Quote Reply
Re: So glad our federal government is involved in this crucial issue. [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
STLD

Tomorrow is National Recognition of CruseVegas the Cunt Day. Duffy is going to celebrate by donating his giant douche.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why do you hate John Galt?
Quote Reply
Re: So glad our federal government is involved in this crucial issue. [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
STLD

Tomorrow is National Recognition of CruseVegas the Cunt Day. Duffy is going to celebrate by donating his giant douche.

Thanks, I may have a new tag line. ;)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
Duffy wrote:
Quote:
STLD

One slightly used giant douche.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: So glad our federal government is involved in this crucial issue. [eb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eb wrote:
Quote:

I'm shocked, I tell you. Shocked.

I got a kick out of it

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply