Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Hey Californians - Are you happy about all the rain? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
last tri in 83 wrote:
Thanks for putting all those almond milkers out of business

They can go back to mexico with all the rapists.

I am going to eat extra almonds. Suck it California!!!

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Californians - Are you happy about all the rain? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Yeah, we should build some fucking water storage and ground water replenishment systems.

Maybe after the "high speed" rail is finished?

Oh, and stop growing fucking almonds.

Ha, ha.. I've been in so many disagreements regarding CA's water usage for growing food in the effing desert...
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Californians - Are you happy about all the rain? [ErnieK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes because growing food in the Midwest in the winter works so well.

Re: Hey Californians - Are you happy about all the rain? [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This just in: despite the snowpack being 190% of normal and it being 30' deep in some areas, the water control board is not yet ready to relax drought restrictions.

Re: Hey Californians - Are you happy about all the rain? [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When I lived on the Colorado Front Range this happened. We had some serious dry years, water restrictions were put into place and increases in costs were implemented to drive behavior. The drought ended and the restrictions plus costs stayed in place. Get used to it, just another way to control the masses and take in additional revenue at the same time.

last tri in 83 wrote:
This just in: despite the snowpack being 190% of normal and it being 30' deep in some areas, the water control board is not yet ready to relax drought restrictions.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Californians - Are you happy about all the rain? [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Right, in my city they instituted a drought watering schedule, that limited watering to 1-2 days a week. Therefore water revenues went down so they raised rates to compensate. I'm sure now that the drought is over they will lower the rates....

Prev Next