Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

HCWW - Probation
Quote | Reply
(Hate Crimes While White) In Idaho hate crimes by white football players get probation. These sick punks put a hanger up the rectum of a disabled black child. Where is all LR outrage, all the commentary about these monsters... Hypocrites...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...m_term=.7560ad165306

http://magicvalley.com/...5f-cf7c5b841a55.html

"Your Attitude Determines Your Altitude."
Last edited by: rob2681: Jan 8, 17 21:19
Quote Reply
Re: HCWW - Probation [rob2681] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rob2681 wrote:
(Hate Crimes While White) In Idaho hate crimes by white football players get probation. These sick punks put a hanger up the rectum of a disabled black child. Where is all LR outrage, all the commentary about these monsters... Hypocrites...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...m_term=.7560ad165306

http://magicvalley.com/...5f-cf7c5b841a55.html

This incident happened in October 2015. The article you posted is from May 2016. You did not post this story until Jan 2017. Until, well, today, I would say pretty much no one in the LR was aware of this incident. But, we are "hypocrites?"

Really?

Wow.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you want to be taken seriously don't link to WaPo or any site with the word "magic" in it.

#fakenews
Quote Reply
Re: HCWW - Probation [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This sick fuck got his plea deal 2 weeks ago.

Not fake news this time sparky. But then I knew the dismissive responses were coming. Like I said hypocrites.

http://www.nydailynews.com/...en-article-1.2917313

http://usatodayhss.com/...of-disabled-teammate

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where is all LR outrage

Here it is.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...ll%20hanger#p5957015

Twat.

Forget speedwork. Speedwork is the icing on the cake and you don't have a cake yet. - MattinSF

Basically they have 9 tenants, live life to the fullest, do not turn the cheak, and embrace the 7 deadly since. - TheForge (on satanists)
Quote Reply
Re: HCWW - Probation [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where is your outrage over this white boy getting his charges reduced to a slap on the wrist.

Pussy.

Quote Reply
Re: HCWW - Probation [Lazy Ben] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We were upset that it happened and voiced our opinions about the low lifes who did it, but apparently the fact that we didn't continue to follow and discuss it just shows that we are hypocrites who are happy that the white boys got off.

As with the apparent recent news - it is a travesty. While the judicial system didn't appropriately punish these punks, hopefully the community will.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
From the link you provided...

Quote:
A Dietrich high school football player originally charged with sexually assaulting a black, mentally disabled teammate after an October 2015 football practice pleaded guilty to a lesser felony Dec. 16, and prosecutors now say it wasn’t a sex crime or racially motivated.

So not a hate crime.

Also not a sex crime. I originally thought (and wrote this WHEN WE DID DISCUSS THIS ALREADY MONTHS AGO (!!!!!!!)))) "rape with a coat hanger" sounded strange to me.

First of all, I've had things in my ass much bigger than a coat hanger and secondly maybe the perp was only guilty of a performing a back alley abortion on a guy who self identifies as a pregnant girl. I'm pretty sure that's just a misdemeanor.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In the original thread I posted this.

BLeP wrote:
WTF. If found guilty let them rot in jail for the rest of their lives.

I guess I am racist though.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where have I seen the following logic before? "You aren't posting about a specific subject/topic as much as you do other topics, therefore it shows that you don't care about it and are a racist/hypocrite.
Quote Reply
Re: HCWW - Probation [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
If you want to be taken seriously don't link to WaPo or any site with the word "magic" in it.

#fakenews
Only link to Fox News! (And make sure it has the word "patriot" in the subject line.)

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Because I think barring the media treatment of such items, we all agree this is a disgusting act. These guys should go to prison for a long time. With that said, this was hazing. The water gets very murky when it is a part of a tradition, no matter how vile. The coat hanger in the rectum is inexcusable and that person should be sentenced for sodomy, period.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: HCWW - Probation [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
From the link you provided...

Quote:
A Dietrich high school football player originally charged with sexually assaulting a black, mentally disabled teammate after an October 2015 football practice pleaded guilty to a lesser felony Dec. 16, and prosecutors now say it wasn’t a sex crime or racially motivated.

So not a hate crime.

Also not a sex crime. I originally thought (and wrote this WHEN WE DID DISCUSS THIS ALREADY MONTHS AGO (!!!!!!!)))) "rape with a coat hanger" sounded strange to me.

First of all, I've had things in my ass much bigger than a coat hanger and secondly maybe the perp was only guilty of forcibly performing a back alley abortion on a guy who self identifies as a pregnant girl. I'm pretty sure that's just a misdemeanor.

There, fixed it for you.

Also, if you don't know the difference between having your wife insert your favorite baseball bat into your ass and being held down while someone sticks a coat hanger up your ass then you are more of a lunatic than I am.

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Quote Reply
Re: HCWW - Probation [wasusnowme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apparently you can't comprehend the blending of humor with the serious discussion of issues.

And really, come on. A coat hanger? I mean, how bad can that be?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: HCWW - Probation [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would think a coat hanger could do some serious damage. You are talking about sharp edges, maybe hooked, etc. Either way, there is likely ripping and tearing much more significant than other means.

I mean, what kind of future rapist thinks to do such things.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply