Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Wanting set of carbon clinchers. ZIPP 808 first.
Quote | Reply
Hello,
I'm looking for a set of carbon clincher wheels.

Here's my wish list
#1 Zipp 808s. They can be the older dimpled, non firecrest models. I would consider firecrest but doubt I'll want to spend what you'll want for them lol.
#2 Mad Fiber Clinchers
#2 Hed 3's. I would want them true.
#3 Zipp 404's non dimpled old school, or dimpled.
#4 Sram S80 or S60 wheels. #5
#5 Reynolds wheels, deeper than 33mm.

I'm looking for a set of wheels that have not been ridden hard.
Quote Reply
Re: Wanting set of carbon clinchers. ZIPP 808 first. [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's your budget?
Quote Reply
Re: Wanting set of carbon clinchers. ZIPP 808 first. [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fair question. It depends on the wheel set. I am willing to spend more on the mad fiber, zipp 808s. The Reynolds I would be wanting to spend less.
Quote Reply
Re: Wanting set of carbon clinchers. ZIPP 808 first. [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I said that I had a brand new pair of 2015 Zipp 808 wheels for $1,600 would that work for you?
Quote Reply
Re: Wanting set of carbon clinchers. ZIPP 808 first. [jimatbeyond] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd say I wish I was looking to spend that much, but really I'm kind of looking for an older set of 808s. Thank you for the offer though.

Happy Trails.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What would you be willing to offer on them?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry boss I couldn't make you an offer that would be acceptable.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to offer $1,000?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hmmm. Let me think over night on this. They're brand new?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is what I said.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What happened to that Zipp wheelset with Zedtech hubs that you bought on eBay for $1,000 with shipping included?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a brand new set of Zipp 404 firecrest clinchers from zipp. Full carbon, 11sp v2 rear hub. Never had tires or cassette mounted.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They weren't true and I sent them back
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much did it cost to ship them back?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I didn't have to cover shipping. I had to file a claim with Paypal and when they found in favor for me they sent me a shipping label and I sent them back. Why do you ask?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I thought that if you file a SNAD complaint with PayPal that the buyer has to pay for return shipping.

And if you file the complaint with eBay, that they would pay for return shipping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thought this was a classified posting, not an interogation forum.

sent the interogater a pm on his wheels and got no reply.

whats up with all the questions that have nothing to do with this post?
Quote Reply
Re: Wanting set of carbon clinchers. ZIPP 808 first. [cjb3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just trying to help the OP out.

He has been looking for a wheelset for more than a year and hasn't been able to find anything yet.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yours seemed like a good deal thats why i pmed about them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Like new set of Boyd carbon clinchers. Less than 500 miles at most. 60mm depth, in excellent condition.

$900 shipped
Quote Reply