Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

We're #1. The Lions have now lost 11 straight road playoff games.
Quote | Reply
This was a winnable game Lions fans. I counted at least 3 dropped passes my kids could have caught. One missed call in the end zone that resulted in a TD for Seattle and 3 personal fouls for 15 yards, the last penalty putting us back on the 6 yard line I think. But who in their right mind expected a victory? I mean, it's the Lions...sigh.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: We're #1. The Lions have now lost 11 straight road playoff games. [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's disappointing. I have no allegiance to either of those teams but as the game progressed I found myself rooting for the Lions. Part.y to see the Lions get a playoff win and partly because I've grown weary of the Seahawks "hawkiness".

In any event, disappointing.
Last edited by: chriskal: Jan 8, 17 10:47
Quote Reply
Re: We're #1. The Lions have now lost 11 straight road playoff games. [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Only bright spot was watching the pride of SOuth Dakota State.

Re: We're #1. The Lions have now lost 11 straight road playoff games. [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
last tri in 83 wrote:
Only bright spot was watching the pride of SOuth Dakota State.

Zenner put together a pretty good couple games
Quote Reply
Re: We're #1. The Lions have now lost 11 straight road playoff games. [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it's nice to see the kid get a chance and do something with it.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no comment

sometimes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That sucks for you Lions fans.
We Bills fans can rest easy knowing we have not lost a playoff game since January 2000.

Remember - It's important to be comfortable in your own skin... because it turns out society frowns on wearing other people's
Quote Reply
Re: We're #1. The Lions have now lost 11 straight road playoff games. [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You know you could dress the Lions players in Bills uniforms and nobody would know the difference.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
You know you could dress the Lions players in Bills uniforms and nobody would know the difference.

Not true. The Bills have actually played in a Super Bowl.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: We're #1. The Lions have now lost 11 straight road playoff games. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Thanks. I forgot how lucky you were.

Quote Reply
Re: We're #1. The Lions have now lost 11 straight road playoff games. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Was it 4 straight Super Bowls? I just remember "the kick."

JSA wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

Quote Reply