Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

I haven't really been here in weeks. What have I missed?
Quote | Reply
There must've been something juicy that I missed. Fill me in.

War is god
Quote Reply
Re: I haven't really been here in weeks. What have I missed? [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not much. Mostly Trump gonna be good. Trump gonna be bad. And a few posts in between.
Quote Reply
Re: I haven't really been here in weeks. What have I missed? [Crank] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Along with anything related to Trump, there were some threads on Mariah Carey, Megyn Kelly, guns, and Obama being mean to Israel.

And some useful info on cheap dress socks.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: I haven't really been here in weeks. What have I missed? [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
Along with anything related to Trump, there were some threads on Mariah Carey, Megyn Kelly, guns, and Obama being mean to Israel.

And some useful info on cheap dress socks.

Don't forget the Duffy v Slowguy v whomever tit for tat.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I posted a gif.

You missed it.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
same old crap, just louder and stupider

http://howtobeswiss.blogspot.ch/
Quote Reply