Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What is the end game for Trump on Russia / Hacking [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If they hacked into rnc, russia may now know secrets that rnc would not like aired. As thin skinned as trump is, what leverage does putin now have if it erodes public confidence in repubs and possibly trump? how a guy like flynn and his son could perpetuate some bogus hc stories is beyond logic, oh that's right they ditched flynn's son.

Putin knows if he can get repubs and dems fighting even more here, he'll be less bothered in other hemisphere. Maybe putin is playing chess to our checkers. After all he doesn't have to deal with press in russia they're history if they cross him......sound familiar?
Quote Reply
Re: What is the end game for Trump on Russia / Hacking [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It doesn't matter what he has on trump. If he were to release it, the GOP would say I told you so and Trump, he wouldn't give a rats ass at this point. That's the difference between us and him. We have to play the short game. He gets to play the long game. He got what he wanted and now we get to see him play Trump like Coltrane played the sax.
Quote Reply
Re: What is the end game for Trump on Russia / Hacking [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you read the report it is obvious trump is full of shit...he lies more than cruz. Read his statement and read the report. Even hannity can figure this out.
Quote Reply
Re: What is the end game for Trump on Russia / Hacking [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
vitus979 wrote:
sphere wrote:
Quote:
Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT. So much for being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary

Please tell me he didn't really tweet this.

Wow. He really did.

Wait ~ I thought according to Forge, OH, Duffy, Windbag, & the gang, Obama was supposed to be the shallow, petulant, narcissistic one?
Quote Reply
Re: What is the end game for Trump on Russia / Hacking [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trump leads the way in that area. When's he gonna announce Dennis Rodman ambassador to n. Korea?
Quote Reply
Re: What is the end game for Trump on Russia / Hacking [tyrod1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tyrod1 wrote:
Trump leads the way in that area. When's he gonna announce Dennis Rodman ambassador to n. Korea?

He's already got Omarossa in a key position, so why not?
Quote Reply
Re: What is the end game for Trump on Russia / Hacking [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saw that, unfreeeeeaking believable.
Quote Reply
Re: What is the end game for Trump on Russia / Hacking [FishyJoe] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Forgot to add, there will be a white house horn section which is hiring now to toot his horn 24/7.
Quote Reply
Re: What is the end game for Trump on Russia / Hacking [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
Wait ~ I thought according to Forge, OH, Duffy, Windbag, & the gang, Obama was supposed to be the shallow, petulant, narcissistic one?
In 13 days, Obama will be the "was", whereas Trump will be the "is". 12 straight years (and hopefully no more than that) of crapweasel Presidents. Obama will likely rank historically in the bottom 25%, and I expect Trump to really challenge him for a bottom rung.
Quote Reply

Prev Next