Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Not sure if this is for the LR or the Womens... [Leddy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Leddy wrote:
Hold on. You registered on ST today to post this question and knew enough to ask if it should be LR or womens.

Plus this sounds familiar, from a movie or something.
Quote:
We were talking about periods this morning over coffee, and I was empathizing about it with her,

Duffy persona ?

Not me, man. I buy tampons all the time.

Plus, more than one user name is a one way ticket to banville.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this is for the LR or the Womens... [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me guess- you're not that old, right? Less than 30?

When you're younger, there is a real embarrassment factor that controls what boys will do/ not do. It's highly unlikely that the average teenage boy will be purchasing feminine products out of fear that someone will think/ accuse them of needing the product for themselves. College boys aren't much different. (Which is odd when you consider what boy behaviors that they will actually participate in, yet buying stuff like tampons is to what their conscience objects. Boys are weird.)

As a consequence, the womens have learned to stop asking. As both genders mature, the boys (hopefully) get over that 'they're all gonna laugh at me' phase and stop caring (hence the propensity to wear flannel, sandals with socks, crocs, man jeggings, etc). Only, they don't tell the womens about the change so the ladies don't know it.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this is for the LR or the Womens... [Koala Bear] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Koala Bear wrote:
I think i'm good, she said she would send me a picture. I plan on saving that picture in my notes. This will not be messed up :)

A vag picture probably won't give you a good sense of how big it is.

Bought them a few times. Whatever, not a big deal. No cashier ever looked at me funny or asked about it. Clearly they are not for me.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Why would it embarrass you for people to know you have a woman tied up in your basement?

Embarrassing is when we are in Costco and I yell loudly to my wife, "This 1000 pack of tampons, do you need the heavy flow or the tidal wave flow?"

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this is for the LR or the Womens... [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
You where condoms when you do anal? Why? Its not like you can get her pregnant or anything?

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this is for the LR or the Womens... [raygovett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never had one.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this is for the LR or the Womens... [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
give it a bareback try and get back to us.

RayGovett
Hughson CA
Be Prepared-- Strike Swiftly -- Who Dares Wins- Without warning-"it will be hard. I can do it"
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this is for the LR or the Womens... [raygovett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a couple times.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Not sure if this is for the LR or the Womens... [wimsey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like to purchase the 32 pack of condoms and when the cashier rings them up I always say "we have friends coming over for the weekend".
I laugh and that's all that matters.
Quote Reply

Prev Next