Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: 4 people tortured another person on facebook live while yelling fuck donald trump [rob2681] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rob2681 wrote:
Funny I can't find many posts here in the LR about Dylan Roof.

Probably because there wasn't much disagreement regarding the depravity of his actions and the need for him to suffer some serious Karma in jail. After 4-5 people saying, "Yeah, I hope he burns in hell and suffers until then", there isn't much left to say unless someone defends him or his actions.
Quote Reply
Re: 4 people tortured another person on facebook live while yelling fuck donald trump [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Quote:
"...accusing everyone of being a racist."

Because that's pretty much what you did when you said, "Then we probably wouldn't be talking about it in the LR."

Greg

Actually, aren't you the one calling everyone racists?

I have no idea what sort of twisted logic you are using to come up with that conclusion, but I am not nearly as smart or enlightened as you.

Greg

If you are a Canuck that engages in gratuitous bashing of the US, you are probably on my Iggy List. So, save your self a bunch of typing a response unless you also feel the need to gratuitously bash me. If so, have fun.
"Don't underestimate Joe's ability to f___ things up" - Barack Obama, 2020
Quote Reply
Re: 4 people tortured another person on facebook live while yelling fuck donald trump [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
BarryP wrote:
Quote:

Because that's pretty much what you did when you said, "Then we probably wouldn't be talking about it in the LR."

Greg

I have no idea what sort of twisted logic you are using to come up with that conclusion, but I am not nearly as smart or enlightened as you.

Greg
It's a strawman with a dash of deflecting. It's a lot easier to dodge talking about the story when you make other posters defend themselves instead.
Quote Reply
Re: 4 people tortured another person on facebook live while yelling fuck donald trump [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
You speak the truth!

#blondbabesmatter

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: 4 people tortured another person on facebook live while yelling fuck donald trump [gregtryin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gregtryin wrote:
BarryP wrote:
Quote:

Greg

Greg

It's, "I know you are but what am I?"

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: 4 people tortured another person on facebook live while yelling fuck donald trump [matt_cycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
matt_cycles wrote:
gregtryin wrote:
BarryP wrote:
Quote:

Greg

Greg
It's a strawman with a dash of deflecting. It's a lot easier to dodge talking about the story when you make other posters defend themselves instead.

If he talks about the story he will excuse the behavior of the perpetrators because of their skin color, or at the very least he just can't bring himself to condemn the behavior of the perps becaue of their skin color. Barry, and people like him, have no expectation for black people to behave civilly.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: 4 people tortured another person on facebook live while yelling fuck donald trump [rob2681] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rob2681 wrote:

Did anyone disagree he was a nutter?

Did anyone one try to claim he was a gentle giant just trying to better himself when the police harassed him?

Not much to disagree about with Dylan Roof
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rob2681 wrote:

Perhaps you could start with correctly spelling his name, you being so passionate, righteous, and all. Next, you could explain how that is relevant to this thread.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: 4 people tortured another person on facebook live while yelling fuck donald trump [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
rob2681 wrote:

Perhaps you could start with correctly spelling his name, you being so passionate, righteous, and all. Next, you could explain how that is relevant to this thread.

It's relevant because it proves that you are racist.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

Because what I wrote is that given the history of the posting in the LR, the LR doesn't generally talk about issues of racism against blacks. That's an observation and its true.

I offered no conclusions based off of that observation, YOU did. If you think that that observation implies that everyone in the LR is a racist, that's YOUR conclusion.

If you asked how much I think a man will weigh when he steps on a scale and I say 500 lbs based on the fact that he is exactly the same size as the last 10 times he stepped on the scale, I would say 500 lbs. That doesn't mean I'm calling him lazy. It doesn't mean I'm calling him a fat ass. It doesn't mean I'm calling him gross. It doesn't mean I'm calling him a burley hunk of a man. It means am offering an accurate account of my observations and including only the relevant data absent of any judgement.

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: 4 people tortured another person on facebook live while yelling fuck donald trump [matt_cycles] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

Hey, jackass, did you not see that I directly answered the same question to Duffy.......or that I have addressed this very point, what, fifty times in the last year? Every now and then I don't think its unreasonable to respond to a question with a question to get someone to think for themselves for once.

Here's a question for you. How often do we talk about racism against minorities on here?
I'll skip to the answer. Rarely.
Now do me a favor a write the word "rarely" in your reply.
Now that you've written the word "rarely," does that mean you are calling everyone in the LR racists?

Quote Reply
Re: 4 people tortured another person on facebook live while yelling fuck donald trump [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
If he talks about the story he will excuse the behavior of the perpetrators because of their skin color,

The perpetrators are pieces of shit who deserved to be beaten to near death. Nice try.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Quote:
If he talks about the story he will excuse the behavior of the perpetrators because of their skin color,

The perpetrators are pieces of shit who deserved to be beaten to near death. Nice try.

Kind of harsh, don't you think?

Wouldn't that be "cruel and unusual" punishment?

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: 4 people tortured another person on facebook live while yelling fuck donald trump [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:

Oh.......are you calling me a racist?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Quote:

Oh.......are you calling me a racist?

No, because I don't believe that your desire to have them beaten to death has anything to do with their skin color.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So, IOW, you posted an accurate observation. My assumption that you were calling me a racist wasn't based on what you actually thought. It was based on the conclusions that *I* thought must be drawn from that statement.

See? That's pretty much how that works.

Now please sum up this thread in one gif.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
BarryP wrote:

Gold! Damn white privilege taking short cuts at the expense of darkies, getting the best seats in the house.
Quote Reply

Prev Next