Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Trump is Achilles
Quote | Reply
A little out of date but entertaining.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IgHZz3ht7wE

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Trump is Achilles [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You mean trump is going to get killed by being hit in his week ass heel?

I guess that makes sense. Trump is known for his incredibly thin skin.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: Trump is Achilles [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The next four maybe eight years will be so fun. Suck for you.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:

Dont be mad because you compared trump to a carachter known for dying in a weak ass way.

I think the next 4 years will not suck for me.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
TheForge wrote:

Dont be mad because you compared trump to a carachter known for dying in a weak ass way.

If true then you better start showing some improvement. Quickly. You might want to start by leaving all of your opinions to yourself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So an arrogant petty asshole who puts his own glory and goals ahead of his country's? I can go with that.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Trump is Achilles [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
So an arrogant petty asshole who puts his own glory and goals ahead of his country's? I can go with that.

Lets not forget womanizing! This tump/achielies comparison seems to be pretty accurate!

Quote Reply
Re: Trump is Achilles [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
veganerd wrote:
TheForge wrote:

If true then you better start showing some improvement. Quickly. You might want to start by leaving all of your opinions to yourself.

Learning to spell "character" might be a good step in the right direction, too

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Look dude, it was supposed to be funny. The "Obama...Obama... sounded like a talking Zombie. Hahaha, hehe.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Look dude, it was supposed to be funny. The "Obama...Obama... sounded like a talking Zombie. Hahaha, hehe.

Its all in good fun, im just giving you shit

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I prefer this one. LR old timers may remember the "slowtwitch" version of this same film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEKUIOURVRw
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How come Orlando Bloom still gets to be Orlando Bloom? Why not Biden, Clinton, or some other Democrat?
Quote Reply