Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Browns clinch!
Quote | Reply
And the get the opportunity to destroy another QB prospect ...

The Cleveland Browns acted Sunday like they had no interest in earning the first pick in 2017 NFL draft. But they earned it anyway.

https://www.yahoo.com/...ng-at-213645377.html

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Last edited by: JSA: Jan 1, 17 15:17
Quote Reply
Re: Browns clinch! [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You edited your thread title from "Brown clinch"...which I thought was going to be a not-shitting-in-your-pants discussion.

Meh.

Quote Reply
Re: Browns clinch! [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Endo wrote:
You edited your thread title from "Brown clinch"...which I thought was going to be a not-shitting-in-your-pants discussion.

Meh.

I'm a bit disturbed that you are disappointed about not being able to discuss not shitting your pants ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Best part of that game was making sure Pryor got his 1000 yards with the first play of overtime. They should have just all laid down on the first Denver snap.

ETA - If you re going to tank, then tank. Don't be pussies about it.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Last edited by: j p o: Jan 1, 17 15:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Endo wrote:

Meh.

I'm a bit disturbed that you are disappointed about not being able to discuss not shitting your pants ...

I'd like to discuss not shitting my pants more than I'd like to discuss football draft picks.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They are taking Myles Garrett
Quote Reply