Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

So, what do you do if you live in Minnesota and your football team sucks?
Quote | Reply
You climb the rafters in a Brent Favre jersey and hang a protest sign!

https://www.yahoo.com/...video-191133707.html

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: So, what do you do if you live in Minnesota and your football team sucks? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Im not gonna lie, that looks incredibly fun. Back in my climbing days, my friends i would see which buildings we could climb to the roof of and rappel down. Good times.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: So, what do you do if you live in Minnesota and your football team sucks? [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
During my ROTC days, we repelled off the parking garage on campus. We did it for training, but really more of a recruiting tool. I was Air Assault certified from my enlisted days, so the instructors let me go as much as I wanted, including Australian style. I would skip classes and do it all day. Absolutely loved it. Well, except for the fact that my testicles would be crushed by the end of the day. We did not get to use harnesses. We had to make rope harnesses which are not too kind on the family jewels ...

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: So, what do you do if you live in Minnesota and your football team sucks? [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I only ever went once off a short cliff with no harness. Not even a rope harness. I just did one of the emergency style methods just to know i could if i ever needed to. It hurt!

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
We used harness tied with webbing. Stupid as hell looking back on it. My buddy and I decided to buy a rope, beeners, eight ring and webbing and headed off to red river gorge. We asked the guy who sold it to us how to tie it and rig it up. No youtube, just faith and ballls (stupidity). We got pretty good at it, as we learned from talking to others as the gorge was a center for rapelling. No matter how comfortable you get, the first time Aussie style is an eye opener. Didn't do it for 20 years and finally got a chance again last year while cayoneering. It's like riding a bike.

---------------------------
When I die, I'd like to go peacefully. In my sleep. Like my grandfather.
Not screaming, like the passengers in his car...
Quote Reply