Re: Santa Shoots up a club in his Homeland [goregrind] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
goregrind wrote:
JSA wrote:
wasusnowme wrote:
JSA wrote:
wasusnowme wrote:
JSA wrote:
Your last paragraph is key. All subsequent discussion is based off his initial position. I'm not sure we really are talking past one another. I think his mentality is truly warped and he believes what he is typing. Look at his last post. He's trying to dance around it, perhaps sensing he is coming off as completely unstable.

I am unstable and psychotic because my value judgment isn't aligned with yours?

LOL! No, kiddo. That's not why.

Well then, enlighten me.

It is readily apparent you are incapable of being enlightened. But, you can start by re-reading what I have posted about you.

Here are the Cliff Notes: You equated a terrorist killing a preschool classroom full of children to a cop who kills the terrorist before he detonates the bomb. That is beyond disturbing and calls into question your mental stability.

That has nothing to do with what i said. Ofcourse this scenario you are making up there are differences but no one is debating that. I was talking about how U.S. and their allies have been treating people in middle east/north africa. The "intent" is to make sure there is a compliant leader who keeps the oil flowing. If you want to start at 1953 CIA backed coup to remove Irans democratic governement, US has been messing with that region for decades. Unfortunately, this wonderful "intent" you think US always had may be seen differently by a few of the hundreds of millions of people that have lived in that region. You also might want to take a look at what those countries actually are. They are lines drawn by colonialists with zero care about who is actually living there. So each country has various levels of tribal, ethnic, sectarian, relgious differences. Even if youve convinced yourself US is doing good there, every time you help out one group, you are angering another group.

Why on earth would you respond to a post not directed to you and wholly unrelated to my post to you?

It appears you want to answer the question you want, not the question asked. Why don't you go back and respond to my post TO YOU.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Santa Shoots up a club in his Homeland [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I suspect that wasunowme and goregrind are actually the same person.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Santa Shoots up a club in his Homeland [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:

I think that is quite possible. Both display the same level of mental instability and logical fallacy.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yet another thread full on track. lol

Looks like they are still searching for the shooter from what I can see ISIS is claiming credit.

One of the things I read that stuck out was a cell phone saved a guys life, as a bulled bounced off it,,,, a sharp glancing angle?

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Re: Santa Shoots up a club in his Homeland [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Clearly not a Samsung, otherwise it would have been a shooting and a bombing!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Duffy wrote:

I think that is quite possible. Both display the same level of mental instability and logical fallacy.

basically jsa, duffy, and windywave for some reason feel better about themselves making posts about how they hate a billion plus people, such bravery, and not be able to understand that the colonialist europeans followed by neocolonialists americans have robbed that region blind for about 100 years and destroyed millions of lives, wow wonder why a few took action, as ron paul calls it, its the blowback, but you patriots dont understand that apparently, not worth my time talking to you
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
goregrind wrote:
JSA wrote:
Duffy wrote:

basically jsa, duffy, and windywave for some reason feel better about themselves making posts about how they hate a billion plus people, such bravery, and not be able to understand that the colonialist europeans followed by neocolonialists americans have robbed that region blind for about 100 years and destroyed millions of lives, wow wonder why a few took action, as ron paul calls it, its the blowback, but you patriots dont understand that apparently, not worth my time talking to you

LOL! What? Holy shit, are you ever mentally unstable!

So, how do you decide whether to log in as goregrind or wasunowme?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hate a lot more than a billion people.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
goregrind wrote:
JSA wrote:
Duffy wrote:

Hey dickhead please point to exactly where in this thread I did that or you going to be a chickenshit too because I just called you out?
Quote Reply

Prev Next