Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Orange Bowl
Quote | Reply
The last couple minutes of the game have been epic and the craziness isn't over yet.

I was about to type that both teams fucking suck at defense but then Michigan blocks the XP and has some life left... but I guess that's more special teams than defense.

Favorite Gear: Dimond | Cadex | Desoto Sport | Hoka One One
Last edited by: The GMAN: Dec 30, 16 20:48
Quote Reply
Re: Orange Bowl [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FSU fan here. They're giving me a heart attack. Both teams are fighting hard.
Quote Reply
Re: Orange Bowl [The GMAN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Fighting Harbaughs really missed Peppers. When your entire defense is schemed around one guy, that one guy's absence can kill the team.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Orange Bowl [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent game by Michigan. They never gave up and fought hard for the entire game.
Quote Reply
Re: Orange Bowl [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
Excellent game by Michigan. They never gave up and fought hard for the entire game.

They couldn't score from the one? That just sucked the life out of me and their season ended poorly too. Losses to Iowa, OSU and now this? I hope OSU can do something tomorrow, otherwise the big 10 is going to look like a fraud.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: Orange Bowl [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Northwestern held up its end!
Quote Reply
Re: Orange Bowl [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

Yes, most excellent game by Michigan. It allowed them to deploy the surrender cobra yet again. It is kind of their thing.

And with almost the whole defense gone for next year they should keep practicing that move.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply