Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

If you are at work...
Quote | Reply
What % of your office is there? I'm at less than 20% (2:30pm EST on December 30th after getting over 1' of snow yesterday)
Quote Reply
Re: If you are at work... [Harry] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm here in the firm. All the office staff are here until 3:00. Probably about 20% of the attorneys are here. No weather issues here in the Milwaukee area, but we are closing early. I have not received a single client contact all day.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For the 2nd time this week, I am the only one in the office. Probably will take off in about an hour unless I find something interesting to do at work.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm at home, in my office of one, and "we" are all here today!

Generally what I do is B2B sales work and this week is historically the quietest week of the year in the business sectors I work. I know that I'm not going to reach people, when trying to make reach-outs. I've spent most of the week doing planning for 2017 and getting ready to really hit the ground running next week when everyone is back at it.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Six in the office and twelve are out of the office. I keep looking for an email closing the office early. Snow squalls earlier but no accumulation.
Quote Reply
Re: If you are at work... [Dan Os Fan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in an office of about 180 people. On a typical day we have about 100 to 120 in the office (field work, out of office meetings, etc.). Today I'd guess there's about half of that in the office, so somewhere around 50 to 60 people.
Quote Reply
Re: If you are at work... [bm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So because New Years Day in Sunday, people don't work today??
Quote Reply
Re: If you are at work... [triathlete37] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it's mostly people using up vacation time between the holidays.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
40% (2 of 5). Of the 3 out, 2 took extended vacation over the holidays, the other just bailed today to stretch out the weekend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
2 out of 3 on my small team.
4 out of 11 on the larger team.
Guessing 20% of general office.

We have a time sensitive deliverable due on Jan. 4, but our larger team has a massive 2017 planning session on the 3rd so we preemptively lost a day and are having to work ahead.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
0%. I work for a large corporation and it's a corporate shut down holiday between Christmas and New Years each year.

Part of our two weeks of corporate days off we get in addition to our earned vacation time.
Quote Reply