Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by cmillard
Re: Vivoactive HR [cmillard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Unless you think Donald Trump or Vladimir Putin have something to do with that device, take it to the other forum.

But if you make it to the top without puking, the grade is too slight. Ride down and do it again.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Post deleted by cmillard [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't care. I passed you on the way up the climb. The grade was too much for you.

Now, if you can look up a bit. Scroll up where it says "Lavender Room." Look right and you'll see six circles. There are six forums. This is one is for stupid arguments, movie reviews, and politics. (It is the bomb.) Sometimes the creator comes here and everyone loses faith. But click on tri and post your question -- that forum is where slow riders ask questions about electronic devices that they think will make them faster. Or you could post in the womens forum.

Just kidding. Forgive me for being an ass. Hope you can get your question answered in the triathlon forum. Happy Holidays and have fun playing with your new device.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Re: Vivoactive HR [H-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
  Forgive me for being an ass.[/quote]
Nope.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
cmillard wrote:
Forgive me for being an ass.

Nope.[/quote]
Thank you for atoning yourself! Welcome to the Lavender Room, now take that shit to the tri forum... Oh wait you already did. Sorry - TL;DR your previous posts ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Vivoactive HR [racin_rusty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
racin_rusty wrote:
cmillard wrote:
Forgive me for being an ass.

Nope.

Thank you for atoning yourself! Welcome to the Lavender Room, now take that shit to the tri forum... Oh wait you already did. Sorry - TL;DR your previous posts ;)[/quote]
What does TL;DR mean? There is so much I need to learn about slowtwitch.....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too Long Didn't Read. Your posts are blank, I was making fun of the replies to posts often made without reading the content.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Welcome to the Lavender Room! The bestest forum on all of Slowtwitch.

It's pretty no-holds-barred here, so dive on in... Dominate!!

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball
Quote Reply