Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Who's The Bigger Ass?
Quote | Reply
Obama for saying he would have won or Trump for disputing it?

I have a personality disorder, I don't drink coffee...
Quote Reply
Re: Who's The Bigger Ass? [wasusnowme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wasusnowme wrote:

Obama

This answer is specific to this question. I am suspect if you asked 100 questions I would go the other way many more times than not
Quote Reply
Re: Who's The Bigger Ass? [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
wasusnowme wrote:

Obama

This answer is specific to this question. I am suspect if you asked 100 questions I would go the other way many more times than not

Personally I think they are both being asses, Obama for Trolling, and Trump for getting hooked.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wasusnowme wrote:
Personally I think they are both being asses, Obama for Trolling, and Trump for getting hooked.

Is one an ass for taking the bait or just an idiot?

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wasusnowme wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
wasusnowme wrote:

Obama

Agreed but the question is which was bigger in this instance
Quote Reply
Re: Who's The Bigger Ass? [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
wasusnowme wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
wasusnowme wrote:

Obama

Agreed but the question is which was bigger in this instance

I think it is Trump because he weighs about 100 pounds more than Obama. He also has bigger hair, a bigger bank account, and, last but not least, a bigger bunch of brainwashed twitter followers. In short, he's a bigly ass.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think this is more about penis length, not ass size.

Unless there was a camera in the oval office when they met, we'll never know.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The real answer is you.

Between Trump and the O? Tie...

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: Who's The Bigger Ass? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duffy wrote:
Between Trump and the O? Tie...

You need to work on your photoshop skills as they are not nearly as good as these whackos: www dot celebjihad dot com [link is NOT SAFE FOR WORK]

The movie clips are particularly well done. How long will it be before anyone can be 'caught on film' participating in satanic circ-n-jerks?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Trump is VERY easy to figure out - he's thin-skinned, reactionary and easily trolled ( something that is seriously concerning for the man who will be in the Oval Office - but that's another story). In other words it does not take a lot to get him going and ounce going, he typically puts his foot in his mouth.

You could tell that, this was a strategy that the Dems and Clinton used in The Debates - say something that would get Trump going, step back and then let him go! Then he's rambling on incoherently, often way of script/topic and even arguing/debating with the moderator! It was risky for Clinton to do this - and I think it failed somewhat. From a truly standard way of scoring a debate and using a base of who would be the best president, grasp of issues etc . . - Clinton "won" the debates. But Many watchers, who don't really know what a debate is about, care for classic debate protocol/process or who had deeper knowledge of the issues (and that was MANY viewers), probably thought Trump "won" The Debates - because he simply, talked the most!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Who's The Bigger Ass? [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
With that said, Obama needs to realize his time has passed and for the integrity of the office let it go. Trolling for a bombastic response from the future occupant does not service to the country and is really just feeding Obama's massive ego. An ego only matched or exceeded by Trump. And by saying such nonsense, he isn't only trolling Trump, but discounting the concerns of half the country.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote:
The world was gloomy before I won - there was no hope. Now the market is up nearly 10% and Christmas spending is over a trillion dollars!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 26, 2016

Our next president. And he is, without a doubt, an insufferable ass.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply