Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

This guy raises the bar for narcissism and delusion every time he opens his mouth
Quote | Reply
http://www.cnn.com/...ent-obama/index.html

I think if everyone in the country told him his egenda is shit and to go away, he would think that were just not enlightend enough to understand. Hes gonna be like a fly buzzing around the face of America for tne next 4 years.
Quote Reply
Re: This guy raises the bar for narcissism and delusion every time he opens his mouth [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Arguing that Americans still subscribe to his vision of progressive change, President Barack Obama asserted in an interview recently he could have succeeded in this year's election if he was eligible to run.
and

Quote:
Obama said his party this year hadn't made an emotional connection to voters in hard-hit communities, relying instead on policy points he said didn't make enough of an impact.

OK, so which is it? Clinton ran on a platform which included extending the Obama "legacy" another 4 to 8 years. So those policy points, which he himself put into play over the last 8 years, didn't make enough of an impact, yet if he were running the result would have been different?

Quote:
he believed Clinton ... was mistreated by the media
Seriously? I can't stand the orange pumpkin, but he was clearly getting the short end of the media benefit of the doubt.

Quote:
Obama's first acts out of office, however, will be lower-profile. He said he'll focus on writing a book and self-analyzing his time in office.

Oh boy. Any bets on whether that self-analyzing will reveal any issues with the messenger? I'm sure it will be all blame on Mitch McConnell, the obstructionist who Obama said should be the Democrat's model for future success.

Humility is certainly not a trait I associate with our current President.
Quote Reply
Re: This guy raises the bar for narcissism and delusion every time he opens his mouth [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
based on the threads title, i thought this was going to be about Trump
Quote Reply
Re: This guy raises the bar for narcissism and delusion every time he opens his mouth [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChiTownJack wrote:

My money was on TheForge
Quote Reply
Re: This guy raises the bar for narcissism and delusion every time he opens his mouth [ChiTownJack] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ChiTownJack wrote:

It should be lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No one loves Obama as much as Obama. He drank his own kool-aid and thought he could do no wrong. He never tried to understand opposing view points or unite the two parties. That's why the only thing he accomplished outside of Obamacare was done with executive orders.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes he does. So much I created another thread.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: This guy raises the bar for narcissism and delusion every time he opens his mouth [Perseus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
He drank his own kool-aid and thought he could do no wrong. He never tried to understand opposing view points or unite the two parties

Demonstrably untrue. You can see this for yourself by spending a few minutes reading.

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Re: This guy raises the bar for narcissism and delusion every time he opens his mouth [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
Quote:
He drank his own kool-aid and thought he could do no wrong. He never tried to understand opposing view points or unite the two parties

Demonstrably untrue. You can see this for yourself by spending a few minutes reading.
Hid didnt care one bit about apposing views. "I won , you lost " was his mentality. Whats worse is he blames Mitch for being an obstructionist . Mitch is the most spinless SML the repubican party has ever had . Other than bocking o's supreme court pick, Mitch has given every excuse on earth to let obama be wildly successfull in implementing his transformation.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was born on this rock
And I've been travelin' through space
Since the moment I first realized
What all you fast talkin' cats would do if you could
You know, I'm ready for the final surprise
There ain't no way around it
Ain't nothing to say
That's gonna satisfy my soul deep inside
All the prayers and surveyors
Keep the whole place uptight
While it keeps on gettin' darker outside