Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: OFFICIAL Cycleops Hammer Thread [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had the hammer a couple of months now and love it, aside from the zwift issue noted above, it works wonderfully (plus I'm using trainerroad more nowadays for workouts and only really like zwift for racing).

I did have a question for other owners. I do get a bit of creaking at the dropouts at times, anyone have any foolproof strategies to avoid/resolve the creaking? Basically all I've done is try to make sure the skewer is tight, I'm sure there's some user error involved.
Quote Reply
Re: OFFICIAL Cycleops Hammer Thread [JackStraw13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JackStraw13 wrote:
Can you control the Hammer in erg mode with your power meter, like people were doing with their kickers?

I just got my hammer last week and I'm using power match in trainer road where it uses my power meter to control the power. It works great.

Ron
Quote Reply
Re: OFFICIAL Cycleops Hammer Thread [teichs42] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had a Hammer for about 8 weeks now. I've played around with Zwift, GoldenCheetah, CVT, BKool, and BigRingVR. I'm hesitant to pay ~$100 bucks a year for software (hey, I'm cheap). I have a few downloaded sufferfest videos that I plug into GoldenCheetah. So far, I prefer BigRingVR, but I'm likely to build a few erg/workout files to add to goldencheetah for my training program.
I have no complaints about this trainer. My ANT+ dongle sits about 10 feet from my monitor/tower and I've had no drops in signal.
Quote Reply

Prev Next