Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Has anyone here let the air out of someone's tire? [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Never to a car.

But I've done it to a friend during a rest stop while on a bike ride.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone here let the air out of someone's tire? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Did you punch her in the throat?

Why punch someone in the throat when a good cunt punt will do?
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone here let the air out of someone's tire? [AlanShearer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AlanShearer wrote:
BLeP wrote:
Did you punch her in the throat?

Why punch someone in the throat when a good cunt punt will do?

I was going to say vag but I decided to keep it above the belt.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone here let the air out of someone's tire? [oldandslow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uh yes. But not recently. Too much effort. As a teenager I often placed nails in front or back of the tires of people I felt wronged me. Sometimes I even slashed them. But I can't recall ever just letting air out. When I got older, I found it was just easier to key somebodies car or piss on the door handle.

I also did it as random acts of vandalism as a young teen.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone here let the air out of someone's tire? [cartsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cartsman wrote:
I tried talking to the local council to see if it could be moved, but because it was taxed and insured and we could still get our car in and out they said there was nothing they could do. !

I bet if the plates fell off of it they would find a way to tow it.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone here let the air out of someone's tire? [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No. It was tempting, but I wouldn't hit a woman for that.

I surprised her and she was trapped between the cars and the forty foot drop. She was terified, crying, begging me not to throw her over the wall, etc.

Maybe I was in a good mood because it was Christmas. I let her go after yelling at her for a couple minutes and she took off immediately, still crying.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone here let the air out of someone's tire? [Ringmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't know what I'd do in that instance. I'd probably tell her to stop her whimpering as I am not going to throw her over the wall.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone here let the air out of someone's tire? [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Holy fuck! What a shitshow. This story made me a lot happier about my memories of hockey. 10 or 20 seconds of punching to the head, done and done. Let's go have a beer!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Team Off Constantly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting thread, I didn't know this kind of behavior even existed - thought it was just in stupid movies. I've got a friend who says he got into lots of fights as a youth, always assumed it was a myth he liked to sell. Now I'll listen to his tales with a different attitude
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone here let the air out of someone's tire? [LorenzoP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fighting was a regular thing in my neighborhood. Usually a few big ones by random people at school a year from elementary all the way to high school. 7th grade was a shit show for me as far as fighting goes. Won a few scraps, drew a couple others. Had my head bashed in to the wall while pissing by some gangbangers. One of them got the end of a wrench a week later. The crew I rolled with prevented any further retaliation. Year culminated in exam week with a fight between me and two of my supposed friends. Knocked one of their braces off and we parted ways. Guess what? No more trouble after that. Only a couple more fights, including one that saw me lose my memory for an hour after getting sucker punched in the back of the head.

Fun times.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No. Firm believer in Karma. Would never even consider it. Pretty cowardly move in my opinion.

http://timeoutdoors.blogspot.com/
Photo Blog - App Trail Thru Hike March - Sept 2009

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only time I've done that was professionally when I worked on the border, drugs are sometimes concealed in tires. I have also dropped gas tanks, ripped open truck beds and pretty much ripped cars apart once I was sure that drugs were in the vehicle. A Swiss Army knife will also cut through a car tire sidewall quite easily, a little harder for a SUV/truck tire. I didn't mess with the semi truck tires, I let the professionals deal with those.
Quote Reply
Re: Has anyone here let the air out of someone's tire? [aironagstring] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not really proud of it, but what am I to do?

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No, but I've had the air let out of my tires. I deserved it.

When I was about 21 by strange coincidence a coworkers car key and mine were identical. This was back in the 70s. One night after work we went out to bars. I got hammered, got in his car and went home...leaving him and another guy stranded. Eventually they figured it out, came to my house to get his car, and they let the air out if all four tires in my car. I deserved it.

Don

Tri-ing to have fun. Anything else is just a bonus!
Quote Reply

Prev Next