Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: New Shimano Tiagra Groupset - Zipp 404 Wheelset with Powertap G3 Added
Quote | Reply
Tiagra Groupset $200 Shipped within continental US - Can ship elsewhere at cost
Have a Brand New take off Shimano Tiagra 10 speed groupset (grouppo, build kit, etc). Perfect for a winter build for your trainer or to use in adverse weather while you conserve better gear for sunny days. Would like to sell here rather than eBay it. This came from a Giant Liv Avail 2015 model. $200

Tiagra 4600

Kit Includes: Crankset, left and right brifters, rear derailleur, front derailleur, 11-28 cassette, chain (not pictured) and brakes.

Notes:
- Brakes are Tektro and weight 378 grams for the set. A set of Shimano 105 5800 weigh about 390 grams according to a poster on Weight Weenies forum.
- The chain is simply a bonus as I can't guarantee that it will fit your bike. I believe depending on the frame size it may not.
- Shift and brake cables not included.

Pictures here: https://goo.gl/...os/WHWpyhWuK1HkSXgn9

In case you're interested in weights:

Crankset: 809 grams
Rear derailleur: 258 grams
Front derailleur: 86 grams
Left and Right Brifters: 505 grams approximately (weight was 511 with cables hanging)
Cassette: 328 grams

Zipp 404 Wheelset with Powertap $700 - buyer pays shipping
Selling excellent condition Zipp 404 Tubular with Powertap upgraded to G3 internals. DT Bladed Spokes front and back. Front hub is DT Swiss 240.
Shimano, 9/10/11 speed compatible.
Wheelset has approximately 1000 miles. 400 miles since powertap internals upgrade. Freehub shows little to no cassette bite. Check pics!
These are dimpled, but not firecrest.
1559 grams in total

Not included are tires, cassette and QR skewers. I can probably dig up some tires and glue, but no promises.

Pics available here: https://goo.gl/...os/7ML7W2ZJbWxKD4188
Added new pics on 1/9/2017

Love them, but I'll be shopping for 808s in the near future.

For any other questions, please let me know.
Last edited by: Chan: Jan 16, 17 13:38
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano Tiagra Groupset $200 + shipping Brand New - Take Off [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
4600 or 4700? Pictures don't load for me.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano Tiagra Groupset $200 + shipping Brand New - Take Off [darnellrm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pretty sure it's 4600.

Let me fix the link I believe I know what I did wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano Tiagra Groupset $200 + shipping Brand New - Take Off [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it's 4600.

Fixed the link. It was the sharing permissions that needed to be changed.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chan wrote:
Yes it's 4600.

Fixed the link. It was the sharing permissions that needed to be changed.

Still getting this:

404. That’s an error.
The requested URL was not found on this server. That’s all we know.

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Shimano Tiagra Groupset $200 + shipping Brand New - Take Off [gary p] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can you refresh the slowtwitch classified posting? I had the edit the original post with an updated link. Sorry for the trouble!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chan wrote:
Can you refresh the slowtwitch classified posting? I had the edit the original post with an updated link. Sorry for the trouble!

Working now ;)

"They're made of latex, not nitroglycerin"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, price lowered
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Shimano Tiagra Groupset - Zipp 404 Wheelset with Powertap G3 Added [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new items added
Quote Reply
Re: FS: New Shimano Tiagra Groupset - Zipp 404 Wheelset with Powertap G3 Added [Chan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new item added. Zipp pictures added.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for items deleted that have been sold. Open to offers on both items ...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump ... nobody building a cheap off season bike?
Quote Reply