Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Hey Ellison. Go eff yourself!
Quote | Reply
He doesn't want to be judged on every single word. Well I think he has a rogues gallery of things he has said that show he is unfit for the DNC chair, and I hope he does get selected. Maybe Jews will be the next elections white man demographic to turn.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...word/article/2610067

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Ellison. Go eff yourself! [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm guessing the Democrats don't care what a Republican thinks about who should lead their party.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Ellison. Go eff yourself! [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good point, but using common sense, does selecting a black muslim? Black muslims aren't generally accepted as religious muslims by other muslims, and viewed by many mainstream Americans as a racist militant group. How does this reach out to the constituencies the democrats traditionally hold and lost big time this ago around? Wouldn't this also be a big middle finger to one of its most loyal constituencies (Jews)?

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
He doesn't want to be judged on every single word. Well I think he has a rogues gallery of things he has said that show he is unfit for the

taking our your last part, whom else might we be speaking of?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
On the one hand, ideology changes over time, opinions change over time, people should be judged more for their actions and recent comments than something that was said or written 25, 30 years ago.

On the other hand, Dem's do this all the time to discredit Pubs, hell you can't read an article about Jeff Sessions without hearing about his failed district court nomination when he was castigated for supposed 'racially insensitive' remarks thirty years ago.

So I'd be interested in hearing what Ellison's opinion is of Sessions...oh wait here it is:
"Let me just tell you, man, anybody who is rejected from a judgeship because of their record of racism, I just think you know you really got to be concerned about that," Ellison said Monday.

"That's really a problem. And in this age, when we're trying to bring Americans together of all colors, working people of all colors, I think it's the wrong signal."

I'd laugh at the hypocrisy if it wasn't so fucking routine and wide-spread these days.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wrong guy at the wrong time, but by all means get him in there!

Re: Hey Ellison. Go eff yourself! [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
TheForge wrote:
He doesn't want to be judged on every single word. Well I think he has a rogues gallery of things he has said that show he is unfit for the

We're not talking about Trump. We're talking about what the democrats are doing that will ensure another trump win. Like I said, I'm glad they are going this route. Just shows that the politics will have a more permanent shift. Democrats have long played the economic victims by attacking the rich. Moves like this seal the move. Democrats to the minority victimocracy and republicans to the judeo-Christian and economic victimocracy. The rest will play its normal sides. The republican solution to the victimocracy is more palatable to me. At least it involves less vilifications of individuals for making too much or claims of racism.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
TheForge wrote:

We're not talking about Trump. We're talking about what the democrats are doing that will ensure another trump win. Like I said, I'm glad they are going this route. Just shows that the politics will have a more permanent shift. Democrats have long played the economic victims by attacking the rich. Moves like this seal the move. Democrats to the minority victimocracy and republicans to the judeo-Christian and economic victimocracy. The rest will play its normal sides. The republican solution to the victimocracy is more palatable to me. At least it involves less vilifications of individuals for making too much or claims of racism.

lighten up Francis
Quote Reply
Re: Hey Ellison. Go eff yourself! [Brownie28] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Personally I think he is perfect for the position. He also harbored some 9/11 truth feelings and advocated repeal of the 2nd Amendment. His selection will just validate the true feelings that democrats had that republicans could only speculate they held. You know, things like Democrats want to take away your guns, promote minorities at your expense, take away your country and give it to refugees, etc.

Quote Reply