Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: My favorite part of Bush's speech today [ajfranke] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
" How would your opinion of the Iraq effort and Bush change if there were stockpiles of WMD found?"

It woudn't have.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the Saturday night laugh Art. I assume if someone went on the floor of congress and compared Bush to a coward, or perhaps said that his position was giving aid and comfort to the enemy, you and your neo-conservative brethern wouldn't denounce these as personal attacks, but simply as a critique of his position. I will have to remember that...
Quote Reply
Re: My favorite part of Bush's speech today [peter826] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is your quote. I guess I must be a little slow today, because I don't see where this compares anyone to a coward or talks about aid and comfort.

"McClellan says the administration finds the change of heart "baffling". He says Murtha seems to have endorsed the views of anti-war filmmaker "Michael Moore and the extreme liberal wing of the Democratic party."

Plus, McClellan says Murtha doesn't explain how "retreating from Iraq" makes America safer. "

I used to be pretty good at reading comprehension back in the day. Maybe I need stronger glasses.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The coward comment and other were covered in depth in the news on Friday, Saturday, and were shown even today on Meet the Press. I'd imagined you had seen them. I'm not going to convince you, anyway, so forget it.
Quote Reply
Re: My favorite part of Bush's speech today [peter826] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did see a newly elected backbencher supposedly quote another Marine saying cowards cut and run, Marines don't. Is that what you are talking about?

I don't like the comment, but it is rather hard to take take seriously when coming from such an insignificant source. I never heard of the woman before, and I don't expect to hear of her again. I can't even remember her name.

To find one comment and speak about it as Republican policy is purposely deceptive. If you have a serious point, why don't you just make it honestly?

I suppose I could start refering to comments from Cynthia McKinney or Major Owens and present those loons as representatives of the Democratic Party too. It would shed lots of heat, but no light.
Quote Reply

Prev Next