Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: First look at the new Blade Runner [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Maybe in so far as Blade Runner and Soldier, but AVP? Robocop? Just kidding on Robocop. But there really was an alien vs predator vs Terminator. But I don't know how the whole skynet thing would fit into the other universes we know exists.

Well, definitely the Alien v Predator thing. I think with Terminator was only in the comics.

I was referring more to the connections between the Alien movies and Blade Runner, Soldier, etc. I think they exist in the same universe, but they're not really being produced as a cinematic universe. For one thing, Blade Runner and Soldier were made by Warner Bros, I think, and Alien and Predator films are 20th Century Fox.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Re: First look at the new Blade Runner [slowguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slowguy wrote:
TheForge wrote:
Maybe in so far as Blade Runner and Soldier, but AVP? Robocop? Just kidding on Robocop. But there really was an alien vs predator vs Terminator. But I don't know how the whole skynet thing would fit into the other universes we know exists.

Well, definitely the Alien v Predator thing. I think with Terminator was only in the comics.

I was referring more to the connections between the Alien movies and Blade Runner, Soldier, etc. I think they exist in the same universe, but they're not really being produced as a cinematic universe. For one thing, Blade Runner and Soldier were made by Warner Bros, I think, and Alien and Predator films are 20th Century Fox.

Good point.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Re: First look at the new Blade Runner [TheForge] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheForge wrote:
Oh, and the Bishop in Aliens was modeled after the founder of the company.

Your storyline for merging the plots is great. Start writing the script. I'll go line up the buyers.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply

Prev Next