Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Carbon clincher wheel set 9/10/11 speed- ** $280 Shipped!
Quote | Reply
I have 4 sets of carbon wheels and my wife noticed......You do the math. Plus I want a really expensive bottle of bourbon.

Front- Giant SLR1 Carbon clincher. Barely used.

Rear- 88mm Chinese carbon clincher (9/10/11 sram/shimano)

Selling for what I have in them just to pass the deal

$280 shipped to your door

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Last edited by: Sam M.: Dec 27, 16 6:09
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon clincher wheel set 9/10/11 speed- $280 + ship [Sam M.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics added

"A wise man once told me......God doesn't call the equipped, he equips the called."
Last edited by: Sam M.: Dec 18, 16 8:44
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon clincher wheel set 9/10/11 speed- $280 + ship [Sam M.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon clincher wheel set 9/10/11 speed- $280 + ship [Yeti racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price dropped. $280 includes shipping to your door in Con US

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you sell just the front? If so, let me know.
Thanks

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon clincher wheel set 9/10/11 speed- ** $280 Shipped! [Sam M.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If the offer above falls through for the front please let me know, it is the 55mm deep SLR1 not the climbing wheel?
Quote Reply
Re: Carbon clincher wheel set 9/10/11 speed- ** $280 Shipped! [Sam M.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent - if you still have them I would like to buy them.
Quote Reply