Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Does this concern anyone else? (China) [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
My best guess is because we elected a diagnosable narcissist and too many of his electorate will defend his every move because they feel compelled to out of what they consider to be their patriotic duty. That is a horrifying positive feedback loop. Sound familiar?

So this has all just become an issue in the last month and a half? I thought the "Islands" and their overreach had been going on for longer than that.

did you ignore my question at the end or was I not clear?

I think, now, I see what you were going for.

I did not ignore your question, I thought it was rhetorical.

No, I don't think it was very clear.

If you are trying to say there is very little difference in DT and BO, I'm not sure how to respond to that.

#WeAreTheForge #BlackGunsMatter

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You guys still don't understand anything about Trump. He never means what he says and you are idiot if you take him at his word. If he does what he says he is going to do you clearly didn't understand him correctly the first time and you are an idiot. He is very complex that way. You really have to commit to supporting him to understand.

I understand him very well. I just have to wonder if someone, this irresponsible, thin-skinned, trigger-happy, contradictory, and irrational is the best person to be sitting in the chair, that he's about to be sitting in!

I would have hoped that Trump supporters would have thought this through a bit more. Yes, I realize the other choice was NOT great. But now we have this! Left or right. Liberal or conservative. Democrat or Republican It's not the type of behavior pattern, personality and demeanor, that I feel is best suited for this extraordinarily responsible role. "Committing to support him", would be VERY hard for me to do - even putting politics completely aside. He's terribly ill-suited for the role of President of the United States.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Does this concern anyone else? (China) [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:
You guys still don't understand anything about Trump. He never means what he says and you are idiot if you take him at his word. If he does what he says he is going to do you clearly didn't understand him correctly the first time and you are an idiot. He is very complex that way. You really have to commit to supporting him to understand.

I understand him very well. I just have to wonder if someone, this irresponsible, thin-skinned, trigger-happy, contradictory, and irrational is the best person to be sitting in the chair, that he's about to be sitting in!

You obviously don't.
Quote Reply
Re: Does this concern anyone else? (China) [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You obviously don't.

OK, I don't . . . and around and around we go!

Trump supporters here, and elsewhere, with all due respect, take on the same discussion and debating style as Trump - and it quickly devolves into a grade-5, school-yard back and forth, he-said/he-said, yes/no, like this.

That's fine. We'll have to agree to disagree. I've moved on and will await the outcome of this 3 1/2 years hence. Let's see how it goes.

Last edited by: Fleck: Dec 19, 16 9:06
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
You really have to commit to supporting him to understand.

This part reminds me of Scientology.

Slowguy

(insert pithy phrase here...)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:
You obviously don't.

Trump supporters here, and elsewhere, with all due respect, take on the same discussion and debating style as Trump - and it quickly devolves into a grade-5, school-yard back and forth, he-said/he-said, yes/no, like this.

That's fine. We'll have to agree to disagree. I've moved on and will await the outcome of this 3 1/2 years hence. Let's see how it goes.

You want to start out with this as your base of discussion or debate and then say the other side won't engage in honest discourse?

"I understand him very well. I just have to wonder if someone, this irresponsible, thin-skinned, trigger-happy, contradictory, and irrational is the best person to be sitting in the chair, that he's about to be sitting in!

I would have hoped that Trump supporters would have thought this through a bit more. Yes, I realize the other choice was NOT great. But now we have this! Left or right. Liberal or conservative. Democrat or Republican It's not the type of behavior pattern, personality and demeanor, that I feel is best suited for this extraordinarily responsible role. "Committing to support him", would be VERY hard for me to do - even putting politics completely aside. He's terribly ill-suited for the role of President of the United States."

Provide something other than your biased opinion and slanted views, you know something factual.

Trump is here because the D's and the R's have failed our nation miserably, the Federal Government has overreached the states authority and he has spoken to the concerns of the ignored and they were many, the concerns and the ignored.

If you want to have a discussion or debate about Trump, let's start with what he's done since the election, but if all you want to do is rant like you did in the first paragraph I quoted, I'm not interested. I guess my last will make me a thin skinned Trumpite to you.

"Look, will you guys at leats accept that you are a bunch of dumb asses and just trust me on this one? Please?" BarryP 7/30/2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fleck wrote:
You obviously don't.

Trump supporters here, and elsewhere, with all due respect, take on the same discussion and debating style as Trump - and it's a devolves into a grade-5 school-yard back and forth, he-said/he-said, yes/no, like this.

But you've not moved on.

Look at this thread as an example. The OP starts with a great question but you and the other unhinged go directly into Trump bashing as if he's been the POTUS for the past 8 years. Do you think that's healthy thinking?

Moving on is accepting the results. Moving on is attempting to understand how people might act in the future based on previous actions (and not scary words). Moving on is understanding that no matter how awful a US president is, we seem to come out okay.

I have no idea how Trump will govern but so far he's made some great choices for his cabinet, he's listening to a lot of people, and Wall Street is embracing the future of business.

And oh, China is pressing it's foot on Obama's neck.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you imagine how this topic would go if the lying criminal had been elected?

Hmmm,,,,, how do you blame but but but buttttttttt Bush, 8 years later. lol

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interesting take seeing as Obama has all but checked out. China likes kicking a dead horse knowing that horse's extremely pissed off brother is starting his trot Across the field? Ok.
Quote Reply
Re: Does this concern anyone else? (China) [CruseVegas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CruseVegas wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
My best guess is because we elected a diagnosable narcissist and too many of his electorate will defend his every move because they feel compelled to out of what they consider to be their patriotic duty. That is a horrifying positive feedback loop. Sound familiar?

So this has all just become an issue in the last month and a half? I thought the "Islands" and their overreach had been going on for longer than that.

If you are trying to say there is very little difference in DT and BO, I'm not sure how to respond to that.

I see a lot of similarities in why they were elected as well as the post election reaction. Comparing the two outside of that would take skills I do not have.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Moving on is accepting the results. Moving on is attempting to understand how people might act in the future based on previous actions (and not scary words). Moving on is understanding that no matter how awful a US president is, we seem to come out okay.

That is a point of agreement!

Hopefully the resiliency of U.S. democracy and it's people, will come out the other side of this, "OK"!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:
CruseVegas wrote:
TimeIsUp wrote:

I see a lot of similarities in why they were elected as well as the post election reaction. Comparing the two outside of that would take skills I do not have.

There are a lot of similarities but there is also one BIG difference and that difference is what got Trump the nomination and eventually the Presidency. For all practical purposes, he ran against both parties, pointed out how both parties failed the American people, how the Federal government has overreached its authority, kind of an anti politician, politician. And as we are seeing, both parties dislike him, at least those "loyal" to the party.

I'll add those loyal to the party are the same out of touch politicians who have been in power way too long.

Quote Reply

Prev Next